How he kisses you♥♥

Liam:

he gently puts one hand on the lower part of your back to pull you closer. He then tucks one strand of hair behind your ear and leans down and smashes his soft lips on to yours keeping it there for a view seconds then pulls away and says,"I love you so much Y/N" and goes in for another kiss.

Harry:

Since he's the teasy type he will just very lightly brush his lips against yours to frustrate you but you know that he wont be able to resist not kissing you he smashes his lips against yours while smiling.

Niall:

Now niall just goes full on. No teasing no begging he just goes for it and smashes his lips on yours and you put your leg on his hip knowing it drives him crazy.

Zayn:

Now Zayn does it more of a romantic way. Whenever he gets home he sees you and lifts you up in a hug and THEN he kisses you full on the lips and lightly tracing your lips with his tougne.

Louis.

Being the silly boy he is he will kiss your face everywhere BESIDES your lips untill you finally crack and make the first move. And you do Louis chuckles in your lips.

Harry.

Dirty. That is all I have to say about the kisses. Hes not gental he kiss your lips then shove his tongue in your mouth. But he knows you like it so you don't say anything.

**********

Hello! it is soooooo great to be back. And I know I haven't been posting in a while but I have been very busy with school,family, and also packing cause I am going to be doing a lot of traveling this summer but I will be able to update. Maybe I'm not to sure so if I do. then I do.

Please comment if you want an image don't be shy I will do it. Cause I'm desperate. talk to you later my stangers!!

-Cassie♥♥♥♥