what he feels when you break up

Niall:

Empty. You were the only person who completed him and since you're gone he doesn't feel anything anymore.

Louis:

Confused. Being as it may Louis may sometimes not understand what you meant when you said 'I'm leaving'. In true matter he thought you were going on vacation. But since he knows the truth he's still confused.

Harry:

Broken. Harry has a big heart that is hard to break but from one stupid mistake it breaks right in half and can't be put back together without you. All he does now is put on a fake smile for the fans but that's it.

Liam:

Mad. He is so angry that he didn't do anything or go after you like he always said he would. When you left the house with a slam he couldn't move his feel or well anything. He can't sleep he can't eat he too mad to do anything.

Zayn:

Unbelieved. He doesn't believe that you will never see him again. He doesn't believe that you will never be found. And he obviously doesn't believe that you won't come back to him one day and be his again.

**************

All done!!!!!!!!! I did it another one down a ton more to go.

So yea that's done now I need some ideas from you people out there in the world. If you want imagines or one shots anything I will do it cause I'm a nice person.

That's it and if u want to talk to me you can message me or contact with me on Twitter at @Cwiemken and I will respond. IF you're nice.

And if u can checkout my youtube channel and give me some ideas for vids. That's all for now folks! :p

I luv u my stangerz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Cassie♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥:-D