What he thinks when you strip in front of him

Zayn

oh god interviews all day....a photoshoot.......and a....... hot lady!

she is changing in front of me.

"Zayn babe could you get my bra for me"? I am going to pounce on her any second but I can't interview.

"Um ssure" damn I stuttered. I handed it to her and she pecked my lips. I was just about to grab her there.

Louis

time to get ready for Christmas dinner. Y/N is having it with me this year and she only has a BRA ON!!

"Lou stop staring it makes me uncomfortable"

"sorry babe you just look so hot" she chuckled. I swear if we were anywhere than here I would take advantage if her.

"Lou you're sweating are you okay?"

I was sweating?! damn I need to control myself.

"yea it's just hot in here. I'm going to get some water" I said a little quickly. "okay take you're time" she said as she turned around showing me her red lace bra. god I might burst.

Niall

yes thanksgiving time with food and family and food and DAMN!!

Y/N just came out of the shower and she looks steamy. wait what jeez niall calm down.

"niall can you pass me my shorts please?" she asked with the towel around her.

"of course babe" I gave her the shorts and gave her a kiss

I was about to deepen it when she pulled away.

"sorry niall you have to get ready" she said as she smirked.

"fine but we are finishing that later"

"yea yea whatever"

***************

okay so I'm taking time to tell all of you people that I am soon going to start a new fanfic

its about liam it's called "I'm in love with my gym teacher?!" so yea I might be starting it today.

and thank you guys for reading my imagines I got over 50 reads.

Thanx I luv u my strangers<3<3<3

-Cassie<3<3<3