You hate him and he kisses you (personal one for Jenna)

"OH HELL NO!!!!!" I scream at Paul. he just said that I have to stay a week alone with Jenna.

"to bad niall you have to" Paul says back to me with annoyance in his voice.

"I'm not going to spend a whole week with that Irish pig!" Jenna snaps at him.

"and I'm going to put up with this Californian fake!"

"both of you shut up. now you guys need to do this to learn to get along with each other." Paul says.

"but-" "no buts niall now we are going to leave and I'm taking both of your car keys so that none of you can leave" Paul says while walking to the door.

"PAUL!!!!!!" we both said at the same time.

"not another word now go do something for the next week and learn to put up with each other."

he said as he walked out the door with a slam.

(next day)

Jennas POV

A week with niall. great just great.

I just woke up and when I walked down stairs and saw. niall shirt less.

wow look at him. he looks hot. now I feel bad for calling him an Irish pig. I should go apologise.

"Hey Niall?"

"oh hey Jenna"

"could I talk to you?" I asked

"about?" he said a little annoyed

"yesterday I didn't mean to call you an Irish pig it just slipped out." I told him

"I'm sorry to. I didn't mean to call you a Californian fake."he said

"so do you think we could try to get along this week and try not to kill each other"? I asked

"sure friends?" he asked sticking his hand out for me to shake.

"friends" I said shaking his hand.

but he didn't let go in fact he pulled me closer to him.

I could feel his minty breath on my face he was going to kiss me I could tell.

he got closer and smashed our lips together. I felt him smile in the kiss as I kissed back.

when I pulled back I looked into his eyes.

"or maybe more than friends?" I said and he chuckled

"yes I think this is going to be a giid week yeah?" he said while putting his hands at my waist.

"I agree" I said and he pulled me into another kiss.

*************

so there I updated yay.

I just reached 100 readers so thank you guys so much. I am very happy right now.

so i will be updating soon so if anyone wants one don't be shy and comment and tell what kind.

I luv u my strangers<3<3<3<3

-Cassie<3<3<3