Chaper 9: Learning about life

*Tommy's heart raced as he soared through the sky, the wind rushing past him with exhilarating force. Beneath him, the world stretched out in a breathtaking panorama, a patchwork of vibrant greens and blues. The feeling of weightlessness enveloped him, and a wide grin spread across his face as he realized the impossible had become possible—he was flying..*

*As Tommy continued to fly, the initial thrill began to leave, replaced by a growing sense of fatigue. His muscles ached from the unfamiliar exertion, and he could feel his energy waning with each passing moment. Just when he thought he couldn't continue any longer, he noticed something remarkable...a snowy zone beneath him.*

*Tommy descended toward the snowy landscape, the cold air biting at his skin as he drew closer. As he touched down on the cold and white surface, the crisp, clean air filled his lungs... He passes out from exhaustion on the snow...it felt cold but good...as he looked around before noticing two figures in the distance...Philza?...Wilbur?...*

- Tommy: "Guys..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*As Tommy was slowly opening his eyes the first thing he saw was his father applying some heling cloths around his wings... after flying for so much time they were really weak and injured from the cold snow*

- Tommy: "Dad...?"

*Philza stayed quiet for a while before finally breaking in tears and hugging him softly*

- Philza: "My boy... I've missed you-"

- Wilbur: "WE missed you! *He interups Philza and while joining the hus between his family*

*Tommy chuckles softly and starts crying besides them... As the sun rises over the snow-covered landscape, it casts a soft golden hue, illuminating the world with a warm, ethereal glow. The trees, adorned with delicate layers of snow, stand tall and majestic against the backdrop of the clear blue sky.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*As they were about to eat dinner Technoblade enters the house with the corpse of a deer he caught in the forest*

- Technoblade: "I got some extra foo-" *He stares at Tommy in shock before rushing over and holding it high in the air*

- Tommy: "Hey! Be careful idiot!"

- Technoblade: "Shut it! You're alive! And all thanks to me!

-Tommy: "Fuck off!"

*Tommy ends up laughing besides him and they hug together for a while eating dinner*

- Wilbur: "So... How did you escape Dream?

*Tommy stares at his food for a moment before talking*

- Tommy: "I fell from a cliff... Everything was dark and the only thing I could feel was my heartbeat... I was falling but when I opened my eyes I was flying through the sky!"

- Philza: "You flied! You actually flied by yourself and I missed it..."

- Tommy: "But I still don't know how I did it so it doesn't count!

*Philza sighs kinds upset for missing his sons first flight with the wings*

- Philza: "You're right... But don't worry, when your wings heal I promise you I'll help you practice.

- Technoblade: That's the spirit Phil! *slaps his back almost knocking Philza off his chair*

- Wilbur: "Be careful!