chapter two

My grandpa just died.
He was my everything.

you may think that it's okay,and I'm going to get over it in no time.

But no,it's not as easy as you think if you're over obsessed with the person who just died.

Do you ever feel shocked?
Too shocked that you can't deduce what happened.

They say you shouldn't cry, you shouldn't be sad because the person is in a better place now.
But do you actually think it's that easy?

How can you wake up knowing you lost your loved one? knowing you won't ever see the person again? how can you say don't cry or don't be sad knowing you won't be able to share your laughs,your stories and knowing you can't do "the everyday things" together anymore?

Do you really think that it's easy?
Don't say "I know how you feel"
You may think that's comforting or something but it really isn't.

There's no way, NO WAY, you can feel what others feel when they lose someone so precious because everybody deals with grief in a different way.

When someone you truly love dies, your world will be torn apart.
Even the slightest thing,will hurt.
You become fragile as a paper.
And that's what's happening to me.
even Anna who's a psychologist, she couldn't talk to me and we she did, I would yell and tell her to get out which I regretted deeply years after.

***************
Don't forget to
give me
your opinion so far + vote !