𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

❝Down to the rabbit hole you go, little Poison flower

Down to the rabbit hole you go, little Poison flower.
______________________________

The night, where nightmares begin in real life

The night, where nightmares begin in real life. demonic creatures started to lurking around the forest and villages attempting to Ambush a human who they will devour to increase their strength and power.

Two demon hiding up in the tree Ready the kill a human. with a Purple hues, Black hair worn tied into a ponytail on the right side of their head and fastened by a pink and green butterfly ornament that once belonged to their adoptive sister, Kanae kocho, and a smile plastered on their face.

Who else can it be? Of course it's you
Tsuyuri [Name].

Two demon jump in the air attempting to attack you they landed on the ground with a loud thud the ground formed into a hole.

They thought they caught you easily but to their surprise you are not there, you were in the air grabbing your sword hilt as you ready your position.

'Flower breathing: Sixth form....' you thought you spin around in the air and moving your body as you deliver a swish attack on the two demons head.

'Whirling peach' Gracefully landed on the ground with a smile as you watch the demons head started to faded into dust and putted the sword back.

Turning around only to be meet by shinobu the insect hashira she had the same smile as yours.

"[Name], you've been working hard alot these days aside from taking mission from the daylight you also take the mission to patrol the nighttime. Good job!" Shinobu compliment you with a close eye smile as she waited for your response, the hashira let out an oh when she saw you picking a coin you always had in your pockets.

She couldn't help but chuckled.You flip the coin as you lowered your head to see what you got.

'Heads' You look up to shinobu and speak with the most calming and cute voice.