003: 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑊𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠

"Maybe I should Plant her somewhere, where I can only look and admire that Lovely Thing

"Maybe I should Plant her somewhere, where I can only look and admire that Lovely Thing."

______________________________

Waking up in the morning.

You already knew that yesterday's event was not a dream fluttering your eyes open, you were confused that there is no sunlight that touches your face every morning.

Sitting up on your bed, you glance at your window the sky is dark. You wondered why. It's 7 in the morning still, there is no light of the sun.

But the thought of the place you currently napping made you understand. This place was hell after all. And the territory of demons.

You sigh in distress, shinobu will surely lose her patience when she heard that you were killed by the lower moon. They probably thought that because that lower moon left some marks on your bed.

You shifted your head to the lower moon that was sleeping on your bed, his hair was messy. You can hear his soft breathing while the blanket was covering his body.

You smiled and blankly stared at him.

He was just a Toy for you. Manipulating him with the lust devil's power was enough for him to obey whatever your wishes.

Still, manipulating the lower moon with lust he might wanted some sexual cravings after 1 week.

It will be troublesome for you to deal with it.

'Morning [Name]~'

"Good morning miss Lustria" You greet her with a smile, you stand up and fix your hair for some reasons you can hear Lustria giggles at your response.

*Knock-knock*

You glance at the door.

"Miss [Name]. S-sorry to bother you, but are you awake?" It was MC's voice you smile fondly at the Woman who you met yesterday. She was really a beautiful and sweet girl you've ever met.