002: 𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑔𝑒

"Hush now, My Adorable little Flower

"Hush now, My Adorable little Flower."

______________________________

the wonderful full moon. A scene occured in the old Storage.

A demon was on the ground Asleep,his neck had a Wound blood dripping out from it.

You Sigh, an upcoming Wind was coming towards you. It blew away  your hair as it swayed on the wind while you Blankly gaze the Demon.

"I should Clean the evidence Right away"You muttered cleaning your Hand with a handkerchief and was about to Carry the past out demon, not until a Laugh occured.

"My dear beloved [Name]. Good job  I'm impress, you can use my powers with such ease. And take a break using that sword that you always use to kill others~"

"Lustria. Go back to the realm. I'm not in the mood to talk right now"

"Oh? Sure thing my dear [Name] Nullitas will surely be irritate if i annoyed her A lot."

With those words Lustria stop talking leaving you in silent. You can feel something dripping from your cheek as your right leg started to give up.

You widen your eyes just to see blood dripping out from your leg the wound was fatal, Claw marks.

You hissed in pain, your legs authomatically gave up as you accidently knock off some boxes.

"How did..." You muttered you were on top of the lowermoon demon who was still pass-out.

Frowning at the sight, you haven't had this wound for the past years of being saved from your childhood.

You shook your head to erase the things that appeared in your head unknownly.

"[Name], is everything alright in there?" A voice called out it turns out to be diavolo who knock on the door, worry filled his tone.

But had no response from you.