001: 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑜𝑚

❝Greed, is one of the seven sins

______________________________

Warning: Mature content_____________________

_____________________

You watched as the demon you held trying it's best to get off from the grip you give him,just by gripping his hair tightly that you can almost see his head scalp.

You didn't know why you have this situation Remembering that you were about to take a nap when this intruder ruin it and take you to another dimension.

You narrowed you're eyes at the black haired demon who was observing you not long ago.

"Don't glare at me like that. It's not like i will abandon you all by yourself here in devildom. You need someone to look after you,and i think that someone should be my brother mammon" Lucifer pause for a minute he replace his friendly face to annoyed one then continue.

"He's the avatar of greed and...how should i put it...?Oh well, you'll understand soon enough" He finished his sentence and picking something from his pocket it was a rectangular device and had a weird screen and he handed it to you.

"Here, take this device. It's called D.D.D. it's a lot like the cell phones of your world. This will be yours to use as long as you're here." he said you were incredibly confuse what does this thing is and how does it work, lucifer notice your confuse face and raise a brow.

"What...is this?" You ask him eyes didn't leave the device the black haired male demon looked at you weirdly.

"You don't know what a phone is?" "We don't have a phone in japan...a world that is full of cruelty" You reply to him with a bitter voice a smile still plastered on your face as you test the device by sliding the icons which you find it amusing.

'Cruelty?' According to his thoughts the information that was on the paper was neutral, a country with unique traditions and people who you can't trust as much as others, lucifer turn his attention to the demon who was trying to hurt you with it's sharp claws.

"Please don't wiggle that much or do you want to be killed early" You turn to him blank and cold purple hues were glaring at him it was more scary because of your smile the demon cower in fear but had a plan in mind he just need to play along.