SCENE FIVE

🅝︎🅐︎🅡︎🅡︎🅐︎🅣︎🅞︎🅡︎ 🅟︎🅞︎🅥︎

     Today is the competition day, the competition center is taken place in a formal Airport field. The place is crowded with people.

Alex: today is the competition day I'm nervous.

Caroline: don't be I believe we can do this.

Alex: are you sure about that?

Caroline: yes we have been practicing for almost 1 year so we're the winner already.

Alex: stop going too far.

Caroline: I'm not, goodluck and be like the champion like I have always known so I will cheer for you.

Alex: yes I will.

     Alex kiss Caroline on the cheek. Caroline friends meet Caroline to tease her.

Brihana: Someone can't leave her bf for a second..

Caroline: oh stop!

Brittney: wait ! Is she blushing?

Brihana: I think so.

Brittney: If you're worried about him then go and play the basketball too.

Caroline: shut up!

Brittney: or what 😌

Caroline: or I will rip your eyes out in the night.

Brittney: omg I'm scared.

Brihana: The competition has start let's get ready to go cheer for our team if they win.

Caroline: Not only that we're going to do cheer leading first for 10 minutes to welcome everyone and represent our school.

Brihana: oh I forgot.

Caroline: don't mess up Brihana or you're out of my set!

Brihana: okay okay calm down.

Caroline: let's use the remaining 5 minutes to practice c'mon! c'mon!!

     Caroline and our friends start running to the back to practice. She signify the other girls to follow her.

     It's 10am and everyone raise up their hands to clap.

EVERYONE: 1! 2!!

Speaker: let's give it up for the members of Surnivalle High School to come cheer for their school say 3!

EVERYONE: 3! 4! 5!

     The cheerleaders of Surnivalle High School comes to the stage. People keep clapping. They did the same for the Cheerleaders Bounce High School.

     After 45 minutes it's time for the boys to play the basketball. The coach of Surnivalle signifies his student to form a circle.

Coach: Now hope you guys remember the rules. Do not disobey the rules, Okay? Be vigilant! Work as a team. No fighting, no grudges, WORK TOGETHER! Don't get decieved by the Bounce high school,Okay?

BOYS: yes coach!

Coach: Alex I'm depending on you. Lead them to the right way, Okay?

Alex: yes coach.

     The basketball competition starts. The Surnivalle and Bounce high school basketball players are standing in the field looking at each other face to face.

Speaker: Today is going to be a bomb blast between this strong groups. Both are having their trophies, who is going to snatch the trophies from the other. Let's see... Anyway everybody let's cheer for them. Let's say 1!