SCENE THREE

CONTINUATION

🅗︎🅔︎🅛︎🅔︎🅝︎🅔︎ 🅟︎🅞︎🅥︎

     I'm in the dinning room still talking to my white hair guy about having a Vampire boyfriend.

Rae: Oh really and what if I decide to be your Bf?

Helene: Wow dreams comes true then. I will be over the moon.

      Oh My God! I said that so loud. I notice Rae staring at me and my body but I can't acknowledge where he's looking at.
      But I feel like I'm melting by his cute face and his tatoos. Oh meh!

Rae: So you will be over the moon.

Helene: yes.

Rae: Why? Do you have feelings for me?

      Okay wow! it's just as if he knows everything from the start and he's so direct. I'm feeling shy because I think he caught me this time. Oh wait. Is he coming close to me?
      No No No, I might faint. I should keep looking at him then, but the problem is I can't for too long. His eyes are so cute.
      I break the eye contact and try to say something.

Helene: ahmm

      It's as if I can't talk anymore and I don't know what to say. He coming closer. Oh God this is getting awkward.
      I keep moving back but he didn't stop till my back hit the wall. There's no way, I'm trapped and my face is in-between his hand. He keep looking at me. Rae I might faint!

Rae: You didn't answer my question.

     Finally he break the silence. I need to breathe my goodness.

Helene: I don't need to answer that.

Oops how did that word slip from my mouth. Shit what's wrong with me why will I say that?

Rae: Why?

Helene: It doesn't need an answer.

     That's so dumb of me.

Rae: Why?

     Oh God I need to tell him I'm shy so that he will stop. I'm getting wet by his look.

Helene: Rae common.

Rae: I will make you answer.

     And BOOM! Rae's lips meet mine, it becomes so passionate. I give up and also return the kiss. I mean I can't hide the fact that I love him.
     His lips, so soft. It's making me crazy. I use my fingers to start feeling his hot body in his shirt.  
     How I wish I can touch that everyday, he didn't mind at all, he let me touch his body.
     He hold my waist then begin to kiss my neck and biting it softly. A moan escape from my mouth, immediately he carry me and take me upstair making me fall on a bed to continue his kiss.
     I remove his shirt and oh my God those tatoos and I can clearly see his abs very well, they're so good.
     He unbutton my shirt and start staring at my tits in my bra.

Rae: So are you going to tell me now?

Helene: yes, i love you Rae. I'm in love with you.

     He whispers to my ear.

Rae: I know baby, but I want you to admit it.

     I close my eyes enjoying his whisper.

Rae: To be honest I do love you too. You're all over my mind which made me so crazy. And you're so sexy but you don't know. Those guys in that club are looking at you because of how beautiful you are. I felt so fucking jealous you know. I felt like I should rip their head out.