Needle Point

This is based on the first person pov of Wilbur being killed by Philza. It was a 3am thought and I'm bored at the moment so why not.
---------------------------------------------------

'Do it! Do it', I screamed before the cold blade was shoved into and through my chest. the pain should have been nauseating, causing me to cry out in pain. But all I felt was the needed release I had been seeking for a while. The blood soaked my coat and sweater, slowly breaking the chains life had grasped on me.

Tommy's screams flooded my ears, the screams no elder brother wanted to hear from their younger siblings ever. It hurt, but not as much as the cold hand of life. It's always said that life was beautiful, but I disagree. Life was awful. Full of sweet twisted lies and betrayal. Who would want that?

Arms had been wrapped around me as I slowly felt the needle point of the sword be tugged from my rib cage. The once functioning lungs, now a deflating balloon.

It's funny how a small simple item found in all homes can destroy something beautiful. Yet fix something in need. A needle is the homes sword. They can bring tears and pain. But also bring smiles and joy.

Niki loved sewing. Sewing the uniforms and nations flag. Yet hear she was balling her eyes out will clinging to jack's leg.  Her pity full cries could be heard mixing into the blood curdling screams of my family.

To my surprise, I still felt no pain. The blood leaked from my punctured chest, flooding the floor around my dying body. Instead of holding me, my father had fled, leaving me to die alone. That thought alone hurt more then my actual stab wound.

The man who had raised me, and killed me, had left me on the cold floor to die alone. Why does this sting more. The emotional pain hurts more then the physical pain. I had been abandoned once more by the man I looked up to.

I gazed across to see the man clad in green smiling through his broken mask. The emerald green eyes staring directly at the running figure of my younger brother. He was running towards me as fast as he could by the looks of things.

Sadly I don't think he will make it in time. I'm grateful to be free of this shitty life, but the harsh reality that Tommy would now be alone fucking hurt me. It hurt. My younger brother would now be the target of Dreams harsh treatment alone. He also had no home because of me, god was I stupid.

The pain had finally seeped in, clawing at my body and clouding my nerves. The numbing pain was to set in soon, before the chains finally snapped. I raised my hand to my face feeling the tracks left by tears. Did I really need this? Did I really WANT this? No. So why? Why did I ask for this?

I am an idiot. An utter fool. Tommy's pants were by my head now and I could feel soft, unsure hands on my chest. These hands were followed by another pair, which felt to be removing my sweater. My soft pastel yellow sweater, gifted to me by a younger seven year old Tommy.

My prised sweater was ripped from my body opening my chest to the world. It was cold and the hand soaked in my blood didn't help, but the most distinct feeling was the heated point of the all to familiar needle I had used before.

I had become familiar with the sweet sensation of a heated needle from the times of exile. With no health care or medical help. Tommy, Techno and I had to become acustom to fixing wounds with needles and thread.

Were they trying to sew my chest closed. How thoughtful. It wouldn't work, and I knew that. After the needle Pierced my skin for the fourth time, my weakened body, lifted my arm to stop the movements above.

Weakly I mumbled a simple 'No use.'

I was numb now from the head down to my toes. I was fading quickly and just wanted to spend my last few moments with the people I loved and the people who stayed by me. Grasping Tommy and Niki's hands with my hands I looked at them with my dull eyes. I loved them but I was leaving them.

Like a needle to a balloon, I was gone, slowly fading with a simple 'goodbye' leaving my throat.

The numb feeling over took my body and my body stopped. Stopped everything. No more movements. No more breaths. No more anything. The chains had been snapped and broke. I was free. But I wasn't happy. Not anymore.

---------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry it's short but I've been really busy with university revision and assignments that I haven't had the time to write as much as possible.