♡Dabi x Fem! Black! reader♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Heeyyyy sluts thank you for fuckin 1.01k♡

Warnings: boy parts, girl parts, mxm stuff, double penetration, breath play, impact play, the use of it pronouns in a derogatory way, hair pulling, face fucking, just straight pornography fuck plot

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

-------------------------------------------

"Guys I'm homeee," the gravelly voice of your captor announced from downstairs.

His words made your heart stop, but it didn't stop Dabi's merciless teasing. His fingers stayed at your dripping cunt, meticulously going in and out, curving his fingers perfectly. You turned around and bit your lip. Your eyes widened at him before switching gaze between the door and his eyes. Your facial expressions spoke the words you knew you couldn't. Dabi gave you a sigh in response.

He rolled his eyes before reluctantly removing his fingers from your dripping core. You whimpered at the empty feeling and brought your own fingers to your core only to have them slapped away.

"If I can't touch you, you can't either," he states oh so dominantly before begrudgingly leaving the room to talk to his boss.

The soft thud of the door closing was the last sound you heard before he left, queueing you to immediately disobey his order. Your fingers crept in between your folds. The soft plush tail that dangled from your asshole was pushed away, ignored, as you try your best to continue your pleasure. The frustrating heat between your thighs burned through your entire body. You would love to be the obedient 'Doll' that he wants you to be but the urge to release is too much for you to just ignore until he comes back. You push your head into the sheets to muffle your moans as the soft thumping of Dabi's footsteps on the wooden floor trail away from your earshot.

Dabi made his way to the living room/bar. He was still wearing practically underwear, a white wife beater and dark navy blue boxers, but he didn't care if Shigaraki saw him like that. He lives here after all. He stops at the end of the hall. His hands grip at the door frame above him. Dabi's eyes met Shigaraki's, a sultry gaze showed behind them.

"I guess by the way you're looking at me, you didn't just send me back here to keep an eye on Y/N after all," he spoke, a clear lust audible in his cocky tone.

Shigaraki slowly strode toward him, his eyes never breaking contact with Dabi's. He stopped infront of him, hands snaking around his neck. His words clean and sharp as he spoke.

"Shut the fuck up."

His dark ruby eyes fluttered shut as he pulled Dabi into a kiss. Dabi's hands roamed to his ass, roughly grasping at the, other's flesh. He deepened the kiss then pushes his tongue into his mouth. Shigaraki's fingers crept up Dabi's thighs slowly, lurking around his hard bulge that was visible from the moment he entered the room. Suddenly, their encounter was interrupted by a soft squeak. A portion of a scream that slipped past your fingers.

" Fuck was that?" they both said in unison.

Well shit.

Two sets of footsteps approach your earshot, slowly nearing the room you're in. Anxiety quickly filled your body, as did your fingers at your clit. The knot in your stomach pulled tighter and tighter as their footsteps near the door. The door handle clicked, the knob turned, and as they stepped in you released with a scream. Your legs shook as you squirt all over the hardwood floor. You knelt there with your head laying against the bed, your tongue lolled out. Drool dripped down your chin as did the tears of pure bliss that clouded your vision. Your eyes slowly turned to the door, there stood two awe stricken men.