⤢ 1 • Nightmares

- Art by sera✦ on Twitter

Nobody's POV

      *clink clink clink* was all that was heard, boots against cold tile. *clink clink* it was getting faster almost like someone was running.. Then it stopped. A certain figure stopped. 'Shing! Tump' blood splattered everywhere. "Leave and never come back." it's all your fault YOU KILLED HIM! "NO!" A certain prince yelled sitting up faster than ever. "O- Oh.. it was just a dream..." The failed prince mumbled getting out of bed not wanting to go back to dreamland. He headed to the kitchen looking at the time on the way there, 1:47 am, when he was in the kitchen he got a glass of water turning back to his room. "What ya doing up at.." the figure looked over at the clock "1:49" the figure said continuing their sentence. Jeez that scared the shit out of him. "Hmm? Nothing." the failed prince half-whispered to the figure. "Come on Choco I know we're not that close but I would expect you to at least tell me why your up so early!" the figure whisper-yelled "Not now Red Velvet" Dark Choco said not wanting to talk "awww ok then" the figure now known as Red Velvet spoke. Dark Choco hurried off to his room. 'Why do i feel this way around him..' Dark Choco thought, Whenever he was around the general he felt fuzzy inside almost like all the bad things in life didn't exist. "D-.. Do I like him?.." He said to himself shaking the thought immediately 'No I couldn't.. But then again it would make sense, the fuzzy feeling' He thought now laying in bed under the covers "Whatever" he mumbled reaching for his phone to binge an anime for the rest of the night.

-The Next Day-

Choco looked over at the clock at his nightstand table to find it to be 6:53am. He sighed rolling out of bed to get ready for the day.

-Shower

-Brush Teeth

-Put an outfit together and put it on

-Fix his hair

After getting ready he opened the door to go outside for a bit. He never liked it in the mansion, he preferred to listen to nature while sitting underneath a tree. So that's exactly what he did, once he got to the tree he usually sits at he closed his eyes listening to nature. "Helloooo~" His eyes flew open the voice startling him gripping his sword a bit tighter. He calmed down as his eyes found themselves upon a purple cookie. "Hey kid" Dark Choco said in a soft voice, rather rare for the ex prince. "Hiii~" The cookie took a seat next to Choco. "What are you doing out here? Annoyed Licorice again?" he chuckled a bit at the memory "No~ Just boaaard" The cookie said "Well i'm not very entertaining Mush" Dark Choco said to the kid "mehh" Poison Mushroom said closing their eyes leaning a bit on Choco. (NOT A SHIP) "mhm" Choco responded quietly closing his eyes. "POISON THERE YOU ARE!" A figure yelled running towards them. 'Why is the world against me. Can I get at least a bit of peace and quiet here.' Choco thought Looking over at the figure "What do you want Licorice?" Choco said a bit annoyed the quiet was ruined "I've been looking for Poison, and I found him so i'll be taking him now" Licorice said, "whatever Poison you gotta go with Licorice" Choco said, Poison looked between the two then got up and headed over to Licorice. "Byeee~" Poison Mushroom said to Dark Choco walking away with Licorice. "Finally" he mumbled closing his eyes. After a bit he looked down at his watch, 11:14am, he sighed getting up not ready for the meeting to come.

{Hi! I hoped you liked the first chapter, If you

have any feedback on how to improve my

writing please tell me!}

Published - April 21, 2022

- 623 words

- Proofread: Yes