⤢ 3 • Cuddles

I couldn't find exactly who the artist is :/

I didn't draw that!

 Nobody's POV

After just laying there for a bit Red Velvet decided to bring Choco inside as it was getting late. "Hey!" a cookie yelled and running could be heard Red Velvet looked over to where the noise came from to see a cookie with Pink hair and blue eyes "Hi kiddo." Red Velvet said to the cookie "Hi I was wo- Is he ok!?" The cookie yelled finally noticing Dark Choco asleep. "Hm? Oh he's just sleeping.. Right! Did you need something Crepe?" Red Velvet said "Oh I was just wondering where Choco was, but hes here sooo.." Strawberry Crepe answered "Ok then, goodnight!" Red Velvet half-yelled walking off to his room, Dark Choco still in his arms. Once Red Velvet got to his room he put Dark Choco down on the bed taking some of the heavier accessories off him (Armor, cape, any jewlry, ect.) and putting them to the side before getting his Pjs and changeing into them. When he was done changing he turned the lights off before climbing in bed with Dark Choco pulling the covers over the two. "Goodnight.." Red Velvet whispered to Dark Choco resting his head on Choco's before falling asleep.

*The Next Day*

Dark Chocos POV

I woke up in a not very familiar place, I froze when I felt something move behind me. I looked over my shoulder to find the one and only cake general: Red Velvet behind me hugging me not letting go. My face became a flaming tomato as I struggled to get out of his grasp. I eventually gave up and cuddled into Red Velvet almost falling asleep, "Choco?.." Red Velvet said sleeply, he looked down at me and my face became that tomato it once was a few minutes ago. "Yeah?" I just barely managed to get out, I wasn't very used to being this close to someone plus i've definitely never been close to my crush? Boyfriend? I don't know exactly what we are right now. "Hm.. nothing just wanted to hear your voice." Red Velvet said breaking me out of my thoughts If I could get any redder I would "Ok.. what are we now?" I asked "What do you want to be?" Red Velvet said now looking down at me, "C- can we be boyfriends?.." I weakly said afraid of what he will say, "Sure" he said now smiling a small smile. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. cuddling back into his warmth. "Can we stay like this?" I mumbled not wanting to get up and have to deal with another day of life, "Sure but we will have to get up for food eventually." Red velvet replied and I just hummed in recognition before letting sleep consume me.

Red Velvets POV

"C- can we be boyfriends?.." I heard Dark Choco say almost a whisper, I smiled "Sure" I said smiling, I looked down at him and admired his features, I felt him cuddle into my chest a bit more. He's so cute! "Can we stay like this?" Dark Choco said probably not wanting to have to see anyone. I mentally chuckled "Sure but we will have to get up for food eventually." I said not really wanting to get up either. I looked back down at him to find him asleep I smiled once more, falling asleep content with the prior conversation.

{Hi! Sorry again I couldn't update yesterday I was

 sailing all weekend and I wasn't very motivated, 

also sorry that his chapter  is a bit shorter than 

usual, Ima try to make the next one a bit longer 

than usual. Just realized I say sorry too much lol}

Published - May 2, 2022

- 562 words

- Proofread: Yes