Surah Aal-e-Imran, Aayat No 16

الَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا إِنَّنَا آمَنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

Those who say: Our Lord! surely we believe, therefore forgive us our faults and save us from the chastisement of the fire.

(Rabbana innana amanna faghfir lana dhunuubana wa qinna ‘adhaban-Naar)

In this Dua'a; We testify, We repent and We ask for protection

Alhamdulillah! This is a beautiful Dua'a that can be added to your Morning and Evening adhkaar.

When the world brings you to tears, let your tears bring you to your knees for it is only then that you will realize your trial is a breeze.

Remind yourself that Allah Subhanahu wa taala is Al-Wadood,(The Most Loving) He will listen to your prayers when you cry to Him in Sujood.

He will not brush you aside nor will He ever leave you behind, He will bring Noor(light) and Sukoon(peace) to your heart and to your mind.

So drop to your knees, and call for as long as you can, He will answer your cries for He is Al-Mannan(The Beneficiant Bestower Of Bounties).

No better time than Ramadan to ask for sincere forgiveness and make loads of Dua'a. Grab the beautiful opportunity of this blessed month on this blessed day of Yaum-ul-Jummah

Trust Allah, Love Allah. Whatever He does, is always THE BEST for us. Have complete Tawakkul in Him.

"Three duas will not be rejected by Allah Subhanahu wa taala: Dua'a of a parent for his child,Dua'a of the one who is fasting & Dua'a of a traveller"
📚Tirmidhi

Make heartfelt duas to your Rabb as you are blessed to be amongst the one fasting today and InShaAllah you'll see Him answering all your duas in no time.

May Allah Subhanahu wa taala Bless you, forgive you and protect you in every step you take.

May Jannatul Firdous-al-ala be reserved for kind souls such as yourself & your family.

May all your dreams and desires which are Khair for you be fulfilled in this Duniya and Aakhirah.

May Allah Subhanahu wa taala accept all our Dua's in this auspicious month and bring Peace, Understanding, Aafiyat and Barakah in all your homes.

May Allah Subhanahu wa taala solve all your problems, difficulities, calamities & help you make the right decision, guide you on the right path & protect us all always.

May Allah Subhanahu wa taala make us all from amongst those who submit to His divine will and are grateful to Him in all aspects of life.

Ya Allah, grant all our deceased Jannat-ul-Firdous, place Noor in their Qabr's & allow us all to reunite with them in Jannah.

Ya Rabbal Aalameen, please forgive us and the entire Ummah for our faults. Save us all from the torment of the hellfire and shower your choicest blessings upon us in Duniya and Aakhirah

Ya Allah, please accept these duas in the favour of all of us and the entire Ummah. Bless us all with loads of Aafiyat, Khair and Barakah and continue to shower your choicest blessings upon all of us today and alwaysss.

Aameeen Ya Rabbal Aalameeen
___________________________________

~maryambintisa