Cross Milks A Cow

This is for you, Cross_Sans1234 and you, inhaleskey .
YOU ARE MILKING THE COW.
————

"You can milk the cow, Cross."

That was what started this ordeal.

Nootmare101, who we shall call Bob for now, posted this comment, in Weebyhumanbean 's story 'The Last Laugh', Chapter 11. The paragraph the comment was made in was a fairly normal one: Ink explaining the usage of milk in the context of the situation.

The comment earned a few laughs, some from other people, the first reply being from the creator.

But then..

"NO"

Cross had replied himself.

Bob had laughed in delight at the sight. She was absolutely ready to start another wattpad reply battle.

"YES" She replied almost instantly. After another reply of laughter, Cross had defended himself once more.

"THERE WILL BE NO MILKING COWS IN THIS HOUSEHOLD"

That started the debate.

Bob smirked, folding her arms.

"YES THERE WILL" She shouted back.
"PEDROPOS LEGACY WILL LIVE ON"

(Pedropo is my friends imaginary African Cow friend.)

Cross narrowed his eyes. "IF ANYONE HAS TO MILK THE COW, IT WON'T BE ME. I WILL BE DOING NO COW MILKING TODAY! OR ANY OTHER DAY 😤" He retorted angrily.

Bob glared back, just as angered. "I WILL FORCEFULLY MAKE YOUR HAND SQUEEZE THAT DAMN COWS UTTERS" She threatened.

"NO YOU WON'T! WHAT IF I JUST CHOP OFF YOU HANDS WHAT'LL YOU DO THEN?" Cross spat back. Bob smirked.

"feet."

Another commenter joined the battle.
"CHOCOLATE HAS MILK IN IT, AND YOU WEAR THE COLORS OF A COW" They reasoned, yelling as loud as everyone else.

"EXACTLY YOU WERE BORN FOR THIS CROSS 👹" Bob screamed.

One of the repliers who had laughed before Cross first replied spoke up once more. "CROSS IS COW CONFIRMED?" They asked.

"YES" was Bobs immediate reply.

The replier laughed. "THAT AINT A PHOBIA OF COWS AT THIS POINT, IT'S JUST SOCIAL ANXIETY LMAO"

Bob grinned evily. "HE W̸͓̰̽̃͑͝͠I̶̡̫̩̱̯̣̠̯̐̆͝Ĺ̴̨̠̟̠̪̭̹̖̫̲̿̎͌L̷̢͉͍̙̲̮͕͒̄͑̈̃̌̀͆̆̕ͅ MILK THAT GODDAMN COW"

"NUH UH I AIN'T MILKING ANY DAMN COWS! IM NOT A COW EITHER!" Cross snapped.

He crossed his arms. "I REFUSE TO BELIEVE CHOCOLATE MILK HAS MILK IN IT 😤 IF I DON'T THINK IT'S REAL, IT AIN'T REAL!"

Bob took a deep breath.

"MILK THE COW CROSS"