Review: I AM BATMAN

I AM BATMAN
JimmyNelson7
April 22, 2022
------------------------------------------------------------Hello Jimmy, Cale the Reviewer here. Today's reviewed story is going to be "I Am Batman". First off, favorite hero of mine so I like it right away. Second, this is a nice long story to read, 69 chapters (the epilogue is included)(not including the others that make it 71). Izuku, isn't really izuku in this, but it does make sense when you count his past as the factor of why he is so mature and a loner. The plot was good as it followed the MHA plot, and adding in Batman plots from multiple Batman movies/comics/shows. The romance, I feel wasn't entirely necessary as it was a harem, but fell mainly towards Toga, Midnight, and Mei, leaving all the other girls behind, being side characters. I like how you brought the Batman villains in such as the Joker, Scarecrow, and the Mad Hatter (I can't remember if he is a Batman villain but whatever). I personally liked the Batman vs Joker arc of this story as it truly felt like a Batman scene, unlike scarecrow and Mad Hatter, I just didn't really like them all that much. Oh can't forget a more sane Harley Quinn for a short bit of a chapter. I also like how you had Izuku be observant of everyone and finding weaknesses for everyone, just like how Batman did with the Justice league. Another smart thing is making All Mights fight with izuku similar to Batman vs Superman where Izuku uses a chemical to weaken All Might. Overall, this is a very creative story taking a lot of inspiration from Batman films/comics/shows. This was a fantastic story Jimmy Keep it up. This is Cale the Reviewer here, Peace.