Review: I Will End it Before it Begins

I Will End it Before it Begins
Thicce67
October 8, 2022

Hello Thicce67 and all you other readers, Cale The Reviewer here. It has been a while since I did a review, and I believe that this story deserves to be the first one I did in months. Overall, a simple story with no extreme details which adds to it being a very good and simple written story. The plot is definitely one I don't actually see at all with only maybe ever seeing 2 or 3 other stories doing the time travel gimmicks. It starts off with a great introduction to Izuku and how he went back in time being almost a whole new person and having new goals. There are a few things to nitpick at. An example is Izuku knowing the exact date and time certain events took place (but the story has to continue some how so plot just becomes my greatest nemesis), but it's fine for the most part. The story only really gives the future Izuku character development, but it's understandable with it being more of a story about him and mainly keeps it focus on him, instead of other characters. Overall Thicce67, this story shall now be archived in my reviewed reading list with several other great MHA stories (that I also suggest you read as well). This was a great book Thicce67, I will definitely have to look at your other works as well, keep up the good work. This is Cale the Reviewer here, Peace.