2 : sisters

Sakshi's pov

It was 5 : 30 in the morning and my little sister was crying her eyes out . Her high pitched voice could even break a glass , I wasn't even kidding at this point . My body was already tired of handling my elder sister Aanchal's fights with other people . Last night she kicked Nehal's ex boyfriend on balls and also fought with siya for god Knows what reason .

" What the fuck is going on?" Aanchal said as she covered her ears with pillows as if that's gonna help . She sounds annoyed . Oops Angry Aanchal is last thing you would want . " Dolly is crying again , maybe she's Hungry " I said tiredly . " Aghh ... Mom shut that lil mistake of yours before I shut her up forever" Aanchal almost roared when she spat last few words . I took a deep breath and tried avoid them , All this to no avail, Dolly was still crying, Aanchal was still screaming and now my alarm was ringing and had no intention of going off . What a perfect morning .

I forced myself out of the bed and slammed the alarm off . I walked towards Dolly's room after grabbing bottle of milk from kitchen . As soon as I opened the door she turned her head and looked at me from bars of her crib . Her pretty eyes were swollen from crying , her lips wobbled and she made grabby hand gesture signalling me to hug her . My heart shattered into pieces after watching my 5 year old sister all scared who was hugging her blanket. Not gonna lie she looked so cute that I couldn't help myself from cooeing at her . I lifted her in my arms and gently rubbed her back in order to calm her down. " Aww little devil has been crying for so long ... Aren't ya tired baby? " I said while wiping tears off her cheeks . "Scawy" she said and hugged me as tight as possible . I felt terrible just by imagining how she must have felt whole this time alone in this room . "Don't worry doll , sis will protect ya okay" I said and kissed her rosy cheeks earning a nod from from her. Dolly might be annoying sometimes but she's just a child . How can we expect a kid to be all brave and fearless when even an adult will piss in his pants if left in the dark room alone ? Mom was not in the room , Where would she have gone leaving Dolly alone? I sighed and just shrugged it off , maybe she went to the church . " Is my little doll hungry?" I asked her trying to distract myself and little beast giggled happily complaining about how hungry her little tummy is . I offered her the bottle of milk which she gladly accepted .

🐄💜 Do you like little dolly ?
Its little short but I hope you like it. Also comment your name so authornim can recognize crackheads 💜