Chapter 2

(Continuing from chapter 1)

Niecy's P.O.V.

"NO!NO!NO!NO!"I screamed as ran over to my dad laying on the floor in his office bleeding to death.I held him as I cried my eyes out.Then,I heard him say something.I looked down at him.
"Dad!?"I yelled.when I yelled out everybody ran over here except Nique.She was just standing there with a look of hope in her eyes.
"Nique come here...I need to talk to you"my dad said looking at Nique who was standing at the door.she slowly walked over once she made it over here she knelt down to his level and my dad took her had and squeezed it hard but not too hard.
"Nique imma need you and Niecy to take over the trap house OK?"he said looking at her.
"Dad stop talking like that you ain't going no where.you gone stay right here and watch us grow older get married and have kids right?"Renee said crying and holding him.
"Babygirl my time is up and I'm going home I need you to hold everything down aight?Take good care of your sisters and your momma OK?...I love y'all tell your momma I love her to I want my casket blue and white and I want an all white suit OK?he said looking at us.
"Stop talking like that you ain't going no where you hear me you ain't leaving us!"I shouted I knew he wasn't going to live though.
"I love y'all"he said before he used all the strength he had left in him to kiss each and every one of us on the forhead and laying down and stopped breathing...All of us cried except.The all of a sudden Nique picked him up and put her head into his chest.
"Y'all his heart is still beating!"she yelled.
"Nique he dead he's going he ain't coming back"I told her.She started crying and throwing things and she grabbed a gun and put it to her head and pulled the trigger before any of us could stop her.......

Cliff hanger

Short chapter i know..

If u have any ideas text my Kik @crazyinkovegirl1