Chapter 7

Nique's P.O.V.
I woke out off my sleep having to throw up.I ran in the bathroom and I felt a rush of day before yesterday's food rush up out of my mouth.I fell to my knees and bent over with my hands on he sides of the toilet.I felt somebody hold up my hair and rub my back.I looked up and seen Renee looking at me.She helped me up off the floor.I got my toothbrush and brushed my teeth,got my Listerine and rinsed out my mouth out,got a rag and washed my face.I limped upstairs to the third floor of the house.we have 6 floors in all.Anyways I walked well limped into the living room.I limped to the sofa and sat down and my sisters were looking at me.
"What?"I asked them.
"Nique walk over there"Diane said.
"Why?" I asked cause I dont feel like getting up cause Corey got my legs sore n shit.
"Just do it!"Faye yelled.I got up and walked over to the doorway of the living room.
"Now walk back over here"Neicy told me.I walked back over to the sofa.they all looked at eachother and bust out laughing.
"Whats so funny!?"I asked confused.
"Nique got the D!"Neicy said laughing.
"Damnnnn Corey got you limping like that!?"Faye asked laughing.
"Thats why yall wasnt up here"Diane said.
"No we just went out to eat!"I said lying.Renee looked at me.
"For what!?"Faye asked.
"For dessert!"I said licking my lips.
"What restaurant yall went to?"Renee asked.
"The one down the street"I answered.
"Mhm and what yall have for dessert?"Renee asked me.
"Pussy pops"Niecy said under her breath and everybody bust out laughing.
"And a side of dick cake with salty icing!"Faye said laughing.
"And pineapple juice!"Diane chimed in.Renee laughed so hard she fell to the floor holding her stomach.I looked at them and smacked my teeth and walked out the living room.I went up to room and got in the shower and started singing to my baby that might be in my stomach.
Remember those walls I built well baby there tumbling down and they didnt even put up a fight they didnt even make a sound.I found a way to let you in but I never really had it downnn.Standing in the light of your halo I got my angel noww.Its like ive been awaken every rule I had you breaking.Its the risk that im taking i aint gonna never shut you out.Everybwhere im looking now im surrounded by your embrace baby I see your halo you know your my saving grace.Your everything I needed more its written all over your face baby I can see your halo I pray it wont fade away I pray it wont fade away I pray it won't fade awayyyy
Halo by beyonce xoxo
.I ended the song with a high note.I washed up and stepped out the shower and put on my panties and bra and some boy shorts and my grey sweat pants with my white tank top and my red beanie with the Alabama sign in white and my red, black,white, and grey jordans.I walked downstairs and went to get my wallet.
"Where you going?"Diane asked me.
"Uhh to get something from the store"I told her.
"I wanna go!"she said getting up and going to her room.
"Me too!"the others yelled.They all went to their rooms.I walked into the kitchen where C was.I seen him cooking.
"Eggs,bacon, grits!"C was saying while he was cooking.I decided that I wamted to scare him.I walkdd up behind him.
"SAUSAGE!"I screamed behind him.He jumped and burnt himself on the stove.
"Sss ahh shit Nique!"He hissed holding his hand.I started laughing then I stopped cause he had tears in his eyes.I walked over to him.
"Im sorry baby"I told him.He looked up at me.
"Why would you do that man!?"He semi yelled.
"I said I was sorry!"I told him.I tried to touch him.
"Ch man move Nique"he told me.I grabbed his hand and he hissed I walked over to the sink cut it on cold and put his hand under the sink.I looked back at him amd he had tears in his eyes again.
"Niqqa i know you aint finna cry"I said looking back at him.He started blinking them away.
"Nah some grease just popped in my eye"he said still trying to blink the tears away.
"Yea whatever"i said while taking his hand from under the water.
"Nique it burn!"He yelled while whining.I heard the girls coming down the steps and i started laughing cause I knew Niecy was finna say some to him.Them two always arguing.
"Corey you a punk!"she yelled at him.I rapped his hand up.
"Mann Niecy shutup I wasnt even talking to you anyways!"He yelled back.
"Okay and!? But I was talking to you!"She yelled back.
"Ch man you always jumping into something!"He yelled walking away.
"Your point is!?So shutup"she yelled following him.
"Shut dont go up prices do!"he yelled at her walking back into the kitchen.
"So take the advice nd shut up too!"She yelled back at him.
"Your not my dad!"He yelled running up the stairs.I was laughing the qhole time.
"Yall so childish"I told her.We walked out the door.Niecy had on grey sweats and a plain t shirt a black hoody that says "No ratchets"in white and her nerd glasses and her blue,white,and black beanie and her gold watch and her beige looking purse and her white,black and blue jordands.Faye had on her grey sweats her red and white bulls jersey and her jordan jacket with no hoody her gold earrings and the same jordans I have on amd her beige purse.Renee had on her Hollister sweats and her brown uggs and her sports bra with her grey hoodie her burgundy scarf and her grey,white and gold purse.Diane had on a black shirt with a white adidas sign and her white sweat pants and her red snapback and her gold earring Rolex watch and her black,grey,white,and red jordans.
"Which car yall wanna take?"Diane asked.
"It dont matter but I know I aint driving cause I dony feel good"I told them."but we need to go to the trap"I said.Nique went back in the house and came out with the keys to our black suburban.
"Why we gotta take the suburban?"Faye asked/whining.
"Aint we going to the trap house?"Nique asked.
"I mean yea but-gco"Faye said but Nique cut her off.
"Okay then bitch!shut the fuck up!"She said walking to the car.
"We aint little nomore"Faye mumbled.
"What!"Nique said.
"I said we aint litlle nomore!Come onnnn!"Faye said in a deep voice.They started wrestling Niecy was on top then Faye picked her up then boomed her on the ground.
"Damnnnn!"I said.Niecy flipped her ass over.
"Ight I quit! i quit!"Faye said tapping out.We walked to the car.we looked at each other and started running to the front seat.Of course Renee won with them long ass legs.
"Ch-"Faye and Diane smacked their teeth.I went to the front seat.
"Get out the front seat!"I demanded Renee.
"Helllll naw!"she said.So I grabbed her feet and put her out the car.I got in the passenger seat and locked the door.She got in the car looking mad and shit.
"Why the fuck did you do that!?"she yelled.I looked and Neicy,Faye,and Diane and bust out laughing.
"I told yo ass to get out and you didnt so I did what I had to do!"I told her.I looked back at her and she rolled her eyes at me and gave me the stank look.
"You make at nee"I said in my baby voice.
"Dont talk to me Monique"she said.
"I need to go to cvs"I told Neicy.
"Why"she asked.
"Cause I need to!"I told her.I didnt want them to know.We pulled up to the store.I went to the pregnancy isle.
"Which one to get"I said to myselt.I got step one plan B.I got me some gum,chips, a whe bunch of candy and something to drink.I went back into the car and they tried to look all in my bag.
"Get the fuck out of my bag Diane!"I told her.Somehow Niecy ended up getting the pregnancy test.
"Nique what is this!?"she semi yelled.I looked at her and tried to snatch ot back.
"Monique...why you aint tell me!"Niecy said with a disappointed look on her face.
"I dont even know if im really pregnant Taniece"I said grabbing the pregnancy test and putting it back in the bag.The rest of the ride to the trap house was silent.We parked in the drive way.I looked up to the window and seen a shadows.I looked at my sisters and grabbed my 40 from under the seat.Niecy grabbed her 9 from the glove compartment. Diane grabbed her pistol from the back of her pants.Faye grabbed hers from the ceiling.Renee grabbed hers from the middle of the seat.We went inside with our guns ready to shoot.I kicked down the door and walked in.I seen these people with red bandanas on their head looking through my dad shit.I shot my gun in the air.
Bang!
Bang!
Bang!
My sisters snuck up on them and hit them with their guns.They were knocked out.

3 hours later

"Ahh shit!"I heard a female voice say.
"Ahh your finally awake!Now I can torture yo ass"I saud getting up going to the person.It was about 5 boys and 5 girls.While they were knocked out we tied them up.
"Ill be right back" I told my sisters.I walked outside and got my phone and called Corey.
Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring
"Hey baby!"I said once he answered.
"Wessup"he said.
"What you doing?"I asked him.
"Nun smoking and chilling with my boys"he answered.
"Aye C where the food at main!?A niqqa hungry!"I heard a voice in the background say.
"It aint nun here I tell my girl to bring us some back!"he yelled to the person.
"Get out of my damn ear with all that yelling!"I said into the phone.
"Sorry I was talking to Khalil"he said.
"Mhm.But anyways I need you to come to the trap house and bring your gun and your boys"I told him.
"Why?"he asked.
"Cuz I said so!so get yo lightskinned ass up!"I hung up on him.I swear sometimes lightskin people get on my nerves.Im lightskin too but damn....I walked back into the trap and saw Neicy beating the shit out of one of the dudes.I pulled her off.
"What happened!?"I asked.
"This bitch was talking dirty to me nd shit!"she yelled.I just shook my head...that girl crazy.She has my mom personality while I have my dads.I grabbed a chair and got some weed and a grape cigar.I broke the cigar apart and pushed all the tobacco out of it and put the weed inside it.I seen seeds in it and I got mad cuzz that shit stank when you have seeds in yo weed and u light it up.I went all the way downstairs and I aint see nun of my workers.I got pissed all over again.I went back up staira and seen C and his boys.I walked up behind him and put my hands in his pants.He turned around.
"Hey babe"he said then kissed my lips which turned into a make out seesion.Then one of his friends came and broke us up.
"Hey,hey,hey! Calm down now!"he said standing in between of us.I wiped my mouth while C licked his lips.
"Anyways baby these are my boys Khalil,Daymon,Raymond,and Cameron"Corey said pionting to all of them.
"Hey Daymon!"I said hugging him.
"Hey Nique"he said hugging me back.I let him go and looked at C and he was mean mugging the shit out of us.Anyways everybody said hey and shit like that.Daymon seen who we was about to kill then he started to act nervous and shit.
"Okay down to businesses!who the fuck are yall and who yall working for!?"I asked them.They aint say nothing.
"Ohhhh!So yall wanna play the quiet game huh?"I asked them.The girls pulled off the people masks.I looked around and recognize the girls from the store.
"Oh its you!?"I asked getting my 40 back out."So....we can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way.Which one would yall fucking pefer!?"I yelled.They still aint say nun.
"Yall want it the hard way I see!"I put my 40 up.
"Renee let me see to knife"I told Renee.She pulled it out of her bra and handed it to me.It was all warm and sweaty nd shit.I walked up to to the bitch I beat up.
"So why u here and who you working for?"I asked her.
"Nun of yo business bitch!"she said then spit in my face.I got pissed.I wiped off the spit.
"Strike one!"I said then I stabbed her in her shoulder and snatched the knife back out.
"Ahh shit!"she yelled in pain.
"Shut the fuck up!"Neicy yelled.I started laughing.
"Okay now once again why you hear and who you working for?"I aksed her.She aint say nun but was still hikding her shoulder.I got up and went to go get some toxic acid.
"You aint gone tell me?"I asked.
"I aint telling you shit!"she yelled.
"Mhm okay Strike two!"I yelled then poured the toxic acid on her shoulder.it made a sizzling sound.
"Shit! Ight ill tell you!"she said."I work for T-boss and he sent me here to steal from yall"she said groaning in pain.
"Mkay and didnt you say your boyfriend killed our daddy"I aksed her.she shook her head no.This bitch wanna lie now.I put my had where I stabbed her at and put pressure on it.
"DID YOUR BOYFRIEND KILL MY DADDY!"I yelled.I seen her look at Daymon and look back at me i got suspicious but shook it off though.
"Yea!"she said with tears in her eyes.That shit aint faze me.
"Ight and one more thing before i kill you.whats your name?"I asked her ass I loaded my silent pistol.
"Tonya"she said while looking at Daymon the whole time.I aimed my pistol at her head and shot her.
"Yall can handle them"I told Neicy then walked out all I heard was gun shots,punches,and screaming.I heard the door open.I seen my workers come in laughing nd shit.
"Where the hell were yall!?"I asked them.
"Oh we went out boss"Derrick told me.
"While T-boss crew was in here looking through shit!?"I yelled at them making them jump.
"Uh...um...sor.sorry"Malik stuttered.
"Mane get the fuck out my face!all yall get the fuck out my face before I bust a cap in yall asses!"I told them.
"Aye tatianna!"I said to one of my close friends.
"Heyyy bitch"she said hugging me.
"You wanna chill with us?"I asked her.
"It dont matter to me"she said.She ways talm bout 'it dont matter to me'.Bitch yes it do.
"Ight"I said then went into my office.
I pressed the intercom thingy.
"Malik get yo black charcoal lookin ass in my dads office and clean all that shit up!"I told him.I sat down and rolled up a blunt and just smoked and chilled in my office while watching Doc Mcstuffins.