Chapter 4

Diane's P.O.V.
After I told that boy to get the fuck off of me I ran outside to get my sisters and tell them to come inside.when I got to the car Renee looked at me all suspicious.
"You cursed a nurse out.Didn't you?"Renee looked at me squinting her eyes.
"No I did not...why y'all always thinking I did something"I said lying.
"Mhm yea whatever"Niecy said perking her lips and getting out the car.
"We know you Diane...We know u cursed a nurse out "Faye said laughing and also getting out the car.I started laughing too.Nique got out the car not saying a word.I looked over at her and saw her with her head down sniffing.
"Nique?"I called her name.
"......."she didn't answer just kept her head down still sniffing.
"Nique!?"I called her name a Lil louder.
"It's all my fault"she said as she stopped walking looking at all of us.
"Nique no it isn't"Faye reasurred her.
"Yes it is if I came to the trap house when he told me to he would still be here!Momma wouldn't be in the hospital! None of us would have been broken like this!Its all my fault and all of y'all know it y'all just don't wanna admit!I'm sorry I wasn't able to be there for daddy on time when he needed us!I'm sorry He's dead and is never coming back!Faye it is my fault!"she yelled with tears running down her face and her hands in her jacket.I didn't like seeing her like this.This isn't the Nique I'm used too.I'm used to seeing her gettinand attitude if you look at her wrong,I'm used to seeing her laughing and joking around and making fun of people,I'm used to her being a bi-polar ass bitch.But she's making it seem like she's the only one who's hurt and broken about this when she's not.
"Look Moni'que this ain't about you right now its about momma so suck it up and be strong for her.You are not the only who is hurt and heart broken by this okay?he was our daddy too and I understand you were the closets one too him but I'm tired of you acting like a brat.mom is in that hospital fighting for her life now u need to get together and don't come back until you do!"Niecy told her before I could even speak my mind.Nique wiped her eyes and walked into the hospital with us behind her.we sat in the waiting and I seen that same boy who tried to calm me down....Damn he's fine but I ain't got time to worry bout boys right now its about my momma at this point.
"Hey shawty"he said coming up to me.I looked him up and down and rolled my eyes.
"You okay?you know cuzz I heard what happened earlier"he said sitting beside me.My sisters looked over at me and smiled even Nique smiled.
"You don't wanna know you prolly the kind who just want to fuck and duck and plus I don't eve know your name."I told him.
"Damn calm down I just wanted to check on you and I may be but you too beautiful for that and my name is Daymon.What's yours?"he said smiling at me.I blushed and looked at him.
"Diane and Are you sure you wanna know?"I asked him curiously.
"I'm all ears"he said wiggling his ears which made me giggle.
"OK".I told him everything from the beg ginning to end.
"Uh-um I gotta go"he said walking away after I told him what happened to my dad.I thought it was weird but brushed it off.
4 hours later
We still sitting in the damn waiting office.We dosed off until I heard.
"Family of ciara smithe" the doctor said.we all shot up so quick.We walked up to the doctor.
"That's us"Faye answered before I could.
"Can we see her?"I asked the doctor.
"I'm sorry but she didn't make it.I seen that she was pregnant also but we got the baby out of her before he died."He told us.After he said that my whole world stopped.I broke down.First my daddy now my momma and what we gone do with the baby?My sisters came over to me and we hugged each other and cried together.I finally sucked up and got up.
"Well,what room is the baby in?"I said as I sniffed.My sisters got up and stood beside me.
"Room 2 on the 4th floor sorry for your loss"he said.I nodded my head and said thank you.We walked to the elevator and I pressed the buttons to take us where we wanted to go.
"Niecy you okay?"I asked.she has been awfully quiet since the argument and what happened.
"Yea I'm fine just tryna take this all in"She said.The doors opened and we went to room 2.I went in first and looked for our last name then I found it and I saw our baby brother.He looked just like our dad.He had grey eyes and he was Nique color.He is so small since he's a pre-born.
"Y'all come here!"They all ran in.
"Dang, He looks just like dad"Niecy said smiling.
"I know and he has his eyes and Nique skin color"I said as I squealed.I wanted to know when can we take him home.So I pressed the button (that thing you press when you need some).The doctor came in.
"How may I help you?"She said.
"Hey, we are the smithe's and we was wondering when can we take out little brother home"I informed her.
"Ahh yes.is there anybody in here over the age of 18?"she asked.I called Renee over.
"She is"I told the doctor.
"Okay you can take your brother home in a few weeks since he is a pre-me but first I'm going to need your signature"she told Renee.
"OK" Renee said then have her all the information we needed.we thanked her and walked out of the room.While we were walking out the room I seen that boy named Daymon again.We made eye contact but I looked away.Then he stopped me.
"Diane"he said walking up to me.I stopped and turned around.
"Yes Daymon"I said smiling.He laughed.
"Can I have your number?"He asked her.
"Um...I dunno"I told him.
"Pleaseeeeee?"He looked at me with his puppy dog grey eyes.I couldn't say no to them.
"Ugh!give me your phone"He jumped up and down like a Lil kid and gave me his phone.I took a picture with my tongue sticking out and have him back his phone.I walked off and he yelled.
"Imma call you tonight so be up!" He yelled. I just laughed.When I made it outside the hospital my sisters were looking at me smiling.
"What!?" I asked.
"Diane got her a mannnn ayee!"Nique said twerking on me.
"Yasss!"Niecy said and start twerking right along with her.
"Y'all we just friends he ain't my man....yet"I said and started laughing.
"What's his name?"Renee asked.
"Daymon"I said licking my lips.
"DAYMON GONE GET HIM SUM BOOTTYYYY!"Faye yelled then laughed.
"Y'all crazy" I said.
"But you love us"Nique said hugging up on me.
"Damn right!"Niecy said.I just laughed at them.

Comment and vote