Chapter 5

At Home (10:00 p.m.)
I got out the car and walked into the house.I went up stairs and pulled out a big T-shirt and a matching pantie and bra set and some fuzzy socks.I got a rag and a dry off towel.Went in the bathroom cut on the shower and got my phone and put on Lil Boosie The Rain and started rapping.

lost my daddy at 18, I lost Corey at 17 life in jail.
Ain't it funny how the money makes you seperate the real and fake?
I started off small time victim of the game, a monte carlo to a bentley and a diamond ring.
I got fame but mayne my whole world changed.
Some niggas left me in the rain, my friends changed, they changed on me!
I thought I got lucky, 200 G's took my grandmother from me.
I hit my knees (Why lord?!) I tried syrup I tried weed I couldn't cope nigga.
Head down crying tears at the hospital.
A broken home, tried to get my hustle on nigga killed my daddy my soul gone.
I told my momma he died she cried instantly, all that shinin got my niggas in penitentary!

I cut off the shower and when I got out blood was dripping from between my legs.
"Shit!" I yelled frustrated.I forgot it was the time of the month.I put on my panties and put some tissue in it and put on my bra.I ran out my bathroom and went to my walk in closet and put on a pair of black sweat pants that are tight around the ankle and a pink tank top with my pink and black jordans.You know a bitch gotta stay fly even if she is on her cycle.I got my phone wich is an iphone and my black and pink case with my name on it.I put my hair in a messy but neat bun with a black headban on and my pink stud earings and walked downstairs got my car keys to my all white range rover.But I went back inside cause I forgot my card and I didn't want to go by myself.I got my card off the table and wen in the middle of the hall and yelled.
"WHO WANT TO COME TO THE STORE WITH ME TO GET SOME PADS!?"I yelled.
"MEEEEEE!"Niecy yelled.I told her to hurry up and get ready.She came out her room with her all white denim ripped highwaisted jeans,and a blue fitted crop top ,her white stud earings,her blue and white Jordan's and she had her hair in natural curls.she had her phone and card in her hands.she got on all that and we just going to the store likeeee?
"Girl we just going to the store to get one thing"I told her walking back down the steps.
"Okay!? And!? Both of us know that you ain't only getting on thing!"she said standing at the top of the steps.She came down the steps and I gave her the stank look as she walked out the door.we got in the range rover and she cut on MY radio.
"Uh-uh bitch don't be touching my fucking radio like its yours!"I said cutting off then cutting it back on.She just stared at me and said.
"Bitch Dafuq?!"she yelled.
"Shut up!"I said laughingThen our song came on.....ONLY. We started rapping.We pulled up to Walmart.I do not buy my pads from Dollar General cuzz them hoes cheap.For all you hoes who go to Dollar General y'all are known as basic hoes.We got out the car looking fresh asf.and of course hoes hated and Niqqas looked.We know we sexy asf but ghatdamn.anyways we walked on the ladies isle and I got some pads went to the bathroom put one on and washed my hands and walked out.
"Comes on let's go get some snacks"I told her.
"U liar"Neicy told me.
"Yea whatever"I told her.Anyways we went on the candy isle the this walrus,alligator looking ass bitch was giving Niecy the stank look.
"Dafuq u starring at!?Ik I'm sexy asf but dang?"Niecy told the girl.I walked off to the chip isle to get me,Niecy,Renee,Diane and Faye some takis and salt and vinegar chips.When I got back on the candy isle I seen that hoe all up in Neicy.I walked up and put the stuff in the basket ready for some shit to pop off.
"Is there a problem?"I said stepping in front of Niecy.She looked me up and down.
"No but there is about be and I ain't even say nothing to you"she said stepping up in my face.I looked back at Niecy and this fool was eating jolly ranchers while laughing.
"And I'm sexy asf and your ugly asf anything else?"I asked her.
"Bitch if you don't get out my face"she said putting her hand in my face.I looked back at Niecy and she was just laughing her ass off.
"Niecy this bitch got me bent!"I told Neicy.Then this bitch tried to sneak me put I seen her fist out the corner of my eye.I sharkisha punched that bitch in her eye.Then she fell back then these 4 girls came around the corner tryna jump me and shit Niecy was standing there posted up and ready to fight.I called Faye,Renee,and Diane on 3 way.
"Hello"they answer.
"Y'all these bitches tryna jump me and Niecy"I told them.
"Oh hell naw we bout to beat some ass today!"Faye yelled.
"Where y'all at?"Renee said.
"At Walmart"I told her.
"Ight"then they hung up.bout time I hung up Diane,Renee,and Faye was coming around the corner.Diane was in her white shorts and white sports bra and her all white Nike's.Renee had on her Blue basket ball shorts and her Black tank top and her black Jordan's.Faye had her red joggers with her White crop top that says "I beat ass" in red and her white and red retros.Then we started beating them bitches ass.Then this bitch said some that really got to me.
"Bitch that's why my boyfriend killed yo daddy!"she yelled grabbing my hair.when she said that all I seen was red,red,red.I started going ham in that bitch kicking and punching her everywhere.Security came and pulled Neicy,Renee,Faye,And Diane.But Neicy kept on slipping from under them and they had to get bout 4 dudes on her.Then they tried to get me off the bitch but they couldn't cause I was in beast mode.Then I felt two strong hands gripped my waist I tried to get away but whoever it was,was too strong.
"Let me go!"I screamed kicking and punched.
"Man chill the fuck out"I heard a deep familiar voice say.
"I don't even know who you r are"I said still trying to get away but gave up because he too strong and a bitch tired.Ya feel me?
"You know me very well shawty"I heard him say.He turned me around so that I was facing him.
"Corey!?"I yelled surprised.
"Yep !"he said smiling and showing off his dimple that I love and miss so much.
"You out of jail!?"I asked.
"Yep I just got out day before yesterday"he said.See Corey a.k.a. C went to jail when we was 17.He was my first.He is my daddy's right hand man.I miss him so much.
"Well,do you have anywhere to go?"I asked him.
"Nah"he said.
"You can come to our house and stay till you get back on our feet"I told him.
"Okay"he said.We walked to the car and the girls seen C.they all hopped out their own cars except Niecy cause she was with me and they all hugged him and he kissed them on the cheek.
"I'm going to ride with Faye"yelled.
"Okay love you"I yelled back.
"Love you too!"she yelled back.she got in the car and Faye was about to drive off.
"Wait!"I shouted at them.Faye stopped.I ran over there and hugged them.and went back to my car.
"Have fun with yo boo!"Niecy yelled.
"He ain't my boo!" I yelled back.
"Stop lying bitch!"Faye yelled.I just laughed at them and flicked them off.I went back to my car.and C was staring at me.
"What?"I aksed.
"So I ain't yo boo?"he asked.
"No"I told him while we were getting in the car.
"We gone see about that"he said with a smirk on his face.I got in the drivers side and waited on C to get in.Then my drivers seat opened and C was standing there looking at me.
"Let me drive"He said trying to get my keys.
"Ummmmmmm Niqqa no!"I said putting my hand behind me.
"Man come on"he said still trying to get my keys.
"No" I told him.
"Nique stop playing" he said getting on top of me still trying to get my keys.
"Im not playing"I told him lauging.
"Ight"He said.I thought he was finna stop trying to get my keys.But I guess I was wrong cause he started miss ng my neck trying to find my sweet spot.When he found it I let out a soft moan.
"Give me the keys" he said against my soft spot.
"No!"I said biting my lip trying to hold in my moans.then he started sucking on my spot really hard.
"Shit C!"I said/moaning.He sucked harder than before and it made my body go weak.I ungrasped my hands from the keys to hold on to his neck.He let go of me and grabbed the keys put me in the passenger seat and drove off.
"Why'd you do that!?"I yelled.He started laughing his ass off.I gave him the stank look.
"Ain't shit funny!" I said rolling my eyes.He was still laughing.
"A hehe hell"I said punching him.He hissed.
"Damn Nique-Nique you hit like a man!" He said while rubbing his arm.
"Shutup"I said laughing.
"What time is it?" He asked.I looked at the clock.
"12:30"I told him.
"You hungry?"he asked rubbing my thigh.it was turning me on and I felt myself getting wet.
"Y-yea"I stutterd.He pulled up to a 24hour wing place.he pulled up to the drive through.
"Hey welcome to Wing king how may I help you?"I heard a female say.I leaned over in the seat.
"Can I get a 5 10 pieces of hot wings and a 20 of honey mustard mixed with lemon pepper wings and 6 cups of peach soda please?"I told the lady in the intercom.
"Anything else?"she asked.
"No" I replied.We pulled up to the front and she gave us our stuff and we left and went home.We walked through the door and I seen my sisters eating takis and shit.
"I got food!"I yelled.They all came in running but Renee pushed all of them over to get to her food.We all got our food and went in our rooms.I went to my room to take another shower.When I got out I put on a black matching bra and pantie set and of course my pad.I went to my drawer to get some pajama pants and a tank.She I was changing C came in with my food and sat on my bed.Likeeee niqqa dafuq.I went head and pug on my clothes.when I got in the bed I started eating then C grabbed my food and put it on my nightstand and start kissing my soft spot then my lips and we started tongue kissing.I moaned into the kiss cause his tongue felt so good in my mouth.He started to reach down in my pants until I stopped him.
"Wait! I'm on my cycle"I said looking down and a little embarrassed and shy.He lifted my head up and kissed my lips.
"Its okay" he said looking my body up and licking his lips.I instantly got wet and horny.Fuckk he dmmessig with my hormones.We just ate and cuddle and talked and laughed the rest of the night