𝗖𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁, 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗶𝘁?

After Maddie left i deiced it was best to leave her alone since ya know her uhm friend died..

"She's obviously going insane." Jaelen stated.

"She's not she just need some... Time!" Millie argued back carefully handing Jaelen warm cup of hot chocolate.

"My question is where did we get this food." Clay and Clover had random cups of Yogurt and started to eat them.

"Did you check the expiration date?" Izzy and Lucy were reading the Expiration so we wouldn't die of food poisonings. Clover instantly lifted her head and turned to Izzy.

"There was an expiration date..?"

....

..

"Yes.."

Clay and Clover spent at least 18 minutes suffering in the bathroom..

After that i went to check up on Maddie who took sleeping Gwen with her, To be honest, I was making sure she didn't murder someone. I walked up to my bedroom knowing that she was in there, I put my ear against the door to make she wasn't doing anything weird. I heard mumbled whispers which I couldn't make out, so I deicide to open the door. I walked into the room to see Maddie sitting on the edge of the bed with Gwen sleeping on the side.

"We grew up close.. Did you know that?" Maddie lifted her head up towards me she had tears rolling down her face.. I walked towards and hugged her as she sobbed but soon she hugged me back. I started to rub her back she opened her mouth to speak again but I interrupted her.

"Shh you don't need to talk, Just let it out" I whisper.

She finally fell asleep as I set her next to Gwen, I brush a piece of her red hair out of her face.

"Maddie... I'm sorry I wasn't there.." I started to walk out the room I looked at back at the two girls before leaving the room. After I close the door and turned around I saw Zach.

"Hey.. Sorry about the lost." Looking in his eyes I found hope..?

"Thank you.." He said.

"Huh...?"

"You went after sister after she threw that mug almost hitting you.. You really inspired me Thank you." Zach smiled at me.

"I believe you can get us out of here, Thank you Mary!" Zach soon walked away but turned around and smiled again before leaving.

"You really are special huh?" Jaelen was standing next to me I assume he was listening in our conversation.

"I wouldn't consider myself special.." I shifted my eyes while turning my head to the side with a sheepish smile.

"Girl.. You helped your Dad with a murder case and you found the killer!" Jaelen threw his hands up looking at me like if I was the dumbest person in the world. He elbowed my side which made me smack his arm before he put his arm on my shoulder.

"You gotta have more confidence.. Think of your sister she probably thinks 'Wow I have the best older sister I wanna be like her but how'?" He made a fake scenario that I could vision.

"You got to say 'Have.. More Confidence.. then you could be on top of the world." He patted my back before leaving me with my thoughts.