Scream of joy and scream of rage

But the next morning , the mouselet had an eventful awakening . The vibrate of her cell phone , placed on the bedside table , made her jump , it was a message from Bianca .

Bianca : Can you come to my room ? I have a problem...

Careful not to wake Pam , Colette hurriedly got dressed and slipped out of the bedroom . She walked briskly down the hallway , then knocked on the door .

Bianca : *cough!* *cough!* *cough!*

Preceded by a flurry of flu , the young celebrity opened the door , in pajamas and looking terrible .

Colette : Evangelista ! You do not feel well ?

Bianca : Unfortunately , no . I am terribly sicked and I have a fever...

Colette : With the rain yesterday , you must have caught a cold !

Bianca : Nothing serious , don't worry ! The problem is not there , in my state , I will not be able to pose for you .

Colette : Don't worry about that , I'll figure it out-

Bianca : It is...*cough* I'm worried ! Rebecca is expecting your homework tomorrow . But I believe I have a solution .

Bianca took her laptop and showed Colette the photos she had taken the day before .

Bianca : You know I dream of becoming a photographer . Well yesterday I did some takes . When I had time to look at them , I was struck by the pictures on which one of your friends...Pamela . Looked !

Bianca showed her .

Colette : You're right , she's really very photogenic ! Just in sportswear , she is incredibly pretty ! Do you think I should ask her to pose for me ?

Bianca : Absolutely ! You will see , she will make a perfect modern Princess !

When Pamela woke up and saw that Colette's bed was empty , she thought her friend had already left for her reporting location . Immediately , she hastened to put on her jumpsuit to join her . But even as she was about to leave , her roommate came in and made her the strangest of offers , replacing Bianca for the Modern Princess pictures . Pam studied the pictures Colette handed her .

Pamela : Coco , are you sure ?! Me , I think... all that is more normal !

Colette : Exactly ! Just in the normal state... you shine ! Plus , you didn't even know you were being photographed !

Pamela : Thanks for the compliment , Coco , but I doubt I'm up to it ! I am a real tomboy ! How would I replace a supermodel like Evangelista ? She moves with incredible elegance and feels perfectly at home in fashion clothes !

Then she allowed herself a moment of reflection . Colette had put her whole heart into this project . Pamela couldn't risk jeopardizing the job of one of her best friends just because she didn't feel like a supermodel .

Pamela : Okay... I will do it !

Colette : Hooray! Thanksthank thanks , Pam ! I am sure that together we will produce a fantastic report !

While in their room were shouts of joy , in Vanilla's room resounded screams of rage . Accustomed to doing what you want , the young lady de Vissen attacked Patrick for the umpteenth time . This time , the cause of the dispute was the last series of shots of the famous photographer , which according to the demanding mouselet did not bring out her beauty enough .

Vanilla : Get out ! And don't come back until you have images that can amaze everyone !

But as she threw Patrick out of her room , she found herself face to face with Violet , Paulina and Nicky , who were on their way to Colette .

Vanilla : Hi girls ! Do you know Patrick ? He will be my new butler while Alan is on vacation! I take him around the academy so he knows where the lingerie is . Yes , that's where he goes every morning to iron my clothes !

Hearing , Patrick glared at the young heiress . But pretending not to have noticed , Vanilla explained to him how to get there and led him away from prying eyes and ears .

Paulina : So he's replacing Alan...? I feel like I've seen it before...