Unusable

The next morning .

Paulina : That's where I saw Patrick .

The day Vanilla introduced them to her new servant , the mouselet immediately thought , "That face is not unfamiliar to me!" In fact , Paulina had the impression of having already crossed the eye of this rodent , not in real life but in a magazine . She did a search on the Cosmouse website and , with a little patience , managed to find a photo taken during a recent fashion show . Among the spectators seated in the front row was clearly the one posing as Alan's replacement . And the caption accompanying the image said

"The famous photographer Patrick Richardson also came to admire the new collection..."

Paulina : So Vanilla was trying to fool us ! It's time to have a chat with that would-be butler !

As she walked the halls of the academy wondering how to get Patrick to recognize his imposture . Paulina fell right on top of him . The photographer was no longer wearing his uniform , and judging by his luggage , he was about to leave . Vanilla had forced him to take hundreds of photos , but none had satisfied her . Exasperated by her whims , Patrick had decided to leave Whale Island discreetly , still incognito . As she was about to speak to him , Paulina was interrupted by a small , high-pitched voice , which yelped from down the hall . It was none other than Vanilla .

Vanilla : Patrick , are you there ?

Looking worried , the photographer ran to hide behind a wall . Vanilla found herself facing Paulina .

Vanilla : Ah , it's you ! Have you seen my butler ?

Casting a discreet glance at the place where Patrick had taken refuge , Paulina saw the desperate expression of the rodent and thought that it was not necessary to denounce Vanilla to Rebecca . By letting her bad temper express herself , the young lady De Vissen had scared the photographer away and signed her own loss . As for Patrick , he would certainly think twice now before becoming the accomplice of a spoiled child . Paulina therefore resolved to utter a white lie . It points in the opposite direction to Patrick's hiding place .

Paulina : I think he went that way !

In the sky , Io has returned .

Io : To force Colette to give me her homework , I'll have to summon a Daimon . But which victim I will choose...

Then the young Jupiterian sees Patrick leaving the academy .

Io : Aha ! He should be perfect !

She teleports behind the photographer who didn't realize that something had appeared behind him .

Io : Well , hello , sir !

Patrick immediately stopped and turned behind .

Io : You must be the famous photographer Patrick Richardson , right ?

Partick : Who are you ?

Io : I need your Stone Sacred ! Let me take it !

The little girl snatched Patrick's Stone Sacred . Too bad for the photographer , no one heard him scream . With the stone , Io summons a Daimon , in the form of a octopus.

Io : Perfect ! You will follow me to Mouseford Academy . We have a friend has spoken !

Io and the monster were heading towards the academy . By then Colette was walking briskly down the halls to get to Rebecca's desk . Suddenly , Io appears in front of her , Colette stops short .

Io : So , Colette Mirabeau , or should I say...Jolie Colette , I heard you entered that fashion reporting contest too . I am wrong ?

Colette : Io ?! What do you want ?!

Io : I want you to give me your homework !

The young girl took a few steps back , clutching her photos tightly .

Io : Come on , don't be so rude . Give me your stupid works !

Colette : No !

Io: Well, then, I'll introduce you to...the pretty Daimon I summoned !

Without noticing that a monster was right behind her , the monster's tentacles wrap around Colette's body and lift her up . As the creature hugged her hard , preventing her from breathing , she tried to free herself but it was impossible . And , with a free arm , she reached into her pocket that she barely reached and pulled out her magic pen .

Colette : Jolie...Colette...Let's go !

Alas , nothing happens . Her magic magic pen is not responding . The young girl remembered very quickly that during the last battle , Apotre Jupiter had strongly electrocuted her and her friends . It was because of him that their magic pen are broken .

Colette : "Ah , that's right ! Jupiter has disabled our pens !"

Io : He ! He ! He ! He ! He ! You can't you transform anymore , darling ? Looks like the son of King Zeus has disabled your magic pens ! It's very , very , very sad for you ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! ha !

Colette: "What should I do ?..Nicky...Paulina...Violet...Everyone...Pamela ! Help !''