The Big Battle Part 12

Previously,

" What the Heck? "

"It's a spell, that smart Alek knew I was gonna heal you. "

" Yeah but, we still don't know where he took him. "

" Hello, Andreak. "

Recently.

I watched in fear, as I saw Arrow, being held there helplessly bleeding out, I looked over to Andres and Andreak who had stone-cold faces.

" Sullivan, Put the Sais down. "

Andreak said taking a few steps forward, Kalaraja put the Sais back in its holster and looked up at Andreak.

" Andreak, my friend, so happy you returned, so furious you returned on the opposite team. "

He said grabbing Arrow's face and putting it up so he can see it, Andreak shook his head and said.

" Not the opposite team, the RIGHT team, and this team is all I need to defeat you, Sullivan. "

Kalaraja flinched at that, but refused to show fear, and said.

" Alright then, let's test your theory. "

He said, tossing Arrow toward us.

" Alright, you can't use your assistant either. "

Kalaraja nodded at Tenebris and he disappeared.

" Playing four to one, are we? Fine, but, if one of you dies, you can't revive each other. "

We all look over at each other and nod,

" You got yourself a deal. "

Andreak heals Arrow, and he gets back up on his feet. He was pretty terrified of Kalaraja after what he experienced, but he was determined to get revenge, he was still in pain but he ignored it. Andreak attempted to take the first hit but Kalaraja immediately caught his fists and tripped Andreak, he took out his Sais and was about to Thrash it into Andreak's skull when he teleported right beside Andres again.

" Dangit! It's a demon-slayer weapon, Highly Deadly to Monsters like me! "

Kalaraja took off his gold mask and his eyes flickered through the night sky, the ground started rumbling and Kalaraja put his mask back on, and we saw a giant gold Lung Dragon emerge from the ground.

" Dang, You really weren't lying when you said he was Midas, Andres "

I say before he leaps towards us, and we jump out of the way, I help Andres hold off the dragon, Andres turns toward Andreak who was fighting Kalaraja, Kalaraja did get some pretty good hits on him, but, Andreak managed to get him on the ground, Andreak sharpened his hand and stabbed it into Kalaraja's stomach, blood flew through the fall air, Kalaraja Ripped his hand out of his stomach, there was now a giant hole there, Kalaraja struggled getting up, He took out a small pouch and inside it was a little bottle of Brut wine, when he drank it

( Lifting up his mask of course. )

And his stomach was slowly repairing itself, Andreak tried attacking him once more, but he just caught his hand and continued drinking. He tried kicking him but his leg blocked the attack. After he was finished he threw the bottle to the ground and said.

" Alright, now we can continue. "

They both started hitting each other with almost exactly the same attack and it only got faster after every hit, until they were fighting at the speed of light, but, Kalaraja understood the pattern faster than Andreak, and hit Andreaks weak spot which made Andreak's stop attacking for a split second, but, Kalaraja wasn't wasting any time, He popped him in the jaw and immediately ripped out his Sais and stabbed it in Anreaks arm, Ripping it out again and stabbed it in his leg, so quickly I could barely tell what was happening, Kalaraja Kicked him to the ground, and Andreaks Arm and leg began to start turning into coal.