Anokhi's anger issues

Shaurya, going towards his lappy and shutting it down by seeing narrowly towards Anokhi from the corner of her eyes

S : Pahli baat, main jhooth bol raha hu ye tymhe kyu lagta h?
Doosri baat vo to maine aisey hi laga diya tha password, har baar ye thodi hi na hota h.

By folding her hands, A : Pahli baat, aapke phone ka password h "My Darling Rassgulla". So, ye guess jarna itna mushkil nahi tha.
Doosri baat jab bhi aap jhooth bolte h na, to aisey hi baukhla jaate h. Tone aapki aisey hi up ho jaati h.
Aap hatiye aapko nahi batana na.. To mat bataiyiye, main khud hi dekh lungi.

And she slightly pushed him from sofa, where he was sitting, making a place for herself. Whilst, Shaurya was ready for her burst out. He knew he had screwed up and there's no chance of escaping now.
Anokhi was stunned after seeing the picture that he was hiding from her.

As Anokhi saw the pictures of her, sleeping and chewing her own hairs, she felt embarrassed, not that Shaurya had never seen her like that, but she didn't expect that she was unhygienic to that extent. Also, now that Shaurya had record of her, he could manipulate her to do whatever he wanted from her, just by showing that clips. He could easily threaten her to either go with him for an evening date or he would send that picture to the "core four" what's app group, where Anokhi, Shaurya, Ahir and Babli are joined. Now, that they will have the evidence, they all will mock her. Till now, it was always Anokhi, who used to do this and made Shaurya do the laundry work or cleaning of room work. She didn't expect that her plan will backfire on herself. She couldn't let that happen.
Here, by seeing Anokhi silent, Shaurya was waiting for the ticking bomb to blast at any minute. He knew that Anokhi was upset with him over something. But, he didn't show that to her. As, Qnokhi was continuously using "aap" word for him instead of "tum". She used to do this to irk him and made him realize that Shaurya had done something wrong and he needed to apologize for that at the very moment. But, he was unable to reconcile with her, if he didn't know his mistake. He had read something in book "understand the expressions of your girl book one o' one [101]". It was written there, that if the girl is sitting silently where she should be angry, then there are chances that she is super angry and in that case the partner should apologize to her, even if he doesn't know the mistake.
He knew that Anokhi might be angry with him for clicking her pics and he could explain, but for that she must be ready for even listening to him.

Shaurya tried to made Anokhi face him, who was sitting with her back towards him.
"Anokhi.. Suno na. Arey baba, meri baat to suno."

Anokhi didn't show any interest in the talks and rose from the sofa towards the bed. She firstly lined her hairs fron her hands and roughly set them. Shaurya also turned from sofa towards the bed in order to make his point.
"Anokhi please, dekho main tumhaari pics sirf isliye le raha tha ki tum bahut cute lag rahi thi. Tum beshak bolo ki tum cute nahi lagti aisey but tum to gussey mein bhi mera pyaara rasgulla hi lagti ho."
He tried to back-hug her, but she deliberately moved a little away from him and made a little puffy face. Shaurya knew that she was listening to him, so he continued "Dekho na Anokhi, tum itna kaam karti ho. Mujhse pahle hi uth jaati ho aur mujhe tumhe sote huye dekhna tha Kyonki ki tum sote huye bahut pyaari lagti ho. Par tum mujhe koi mauka hi nahi deti thi. Humesha mujhse pahle uth jaati thi. Isiliye maine lamp ki light on karke tumhaare chehre par uski thodi roshni girne di taaki aisa lage ki sun rise ke time ki light tumhaare face ko glow kar rahi ho."