Therapy

The game started eventually

The game started eventually. They had to express their feelings and hadto answer truthfully as if the psychologist is sitting next to them fir real. Anokhi stepped up for her turn at first. It was a question for both of them,

"Praise the beauty of your partner".
Anokhi took a deep breath and asked Shaurya to not to smile or make her nervous in any way, otherwise she would quit the game. For the time sake, he agreed with all the terms and conditions of her. So, ahe started,

" he is charming, sweet, momma's boy.. Dady's proud.. Animal lover.. He loves to cook.. Twitter person.. Down to earth.. Respects human.. Irrespective of gender.. Gives good savage replies to haters.. Natural actor..quick learner.. Interested in learning pharmaceutical names of medicines.. Loves winter.. Respects time and money.. Also hard-work.. chooses love above fame and glory.. Hates double standard people.. Is ambivert.. Has good sense of humor.. Loves travelling and chilling.. Prefers theater movies with friends and close ones.. Handles almost every type of situation.. Munchkin.. Soft person.. Has beautiful smile.. Is very talented.. And Hums songs in personal space."

Shaurya reacted to it, "That's it? Anokhi tum mujhe itna hi jaanti ho? Aur batao na mere baare mein. Main janna chahta hu, please."

She thought for a moment and then, continued her answer, ": confident, multi-talented, disciplined, punctual, respects elders, his favorite color is Blue, he loves protein bar chocolate, he is c

ompletely different and very cute personality in his inner space, hates liars and cheaters.. Has anger issues.."

Shaurya was smiling inspite of Anokhi's warning, but she didn't bother. "Is very stylish.. Has a nice fashion sense.. Can change the surrounding vibes by his humor and emotions.. Is theist.. Complete family man.. Has true fighting spirit.. Always does what his heart says.. Believes in his heart more than mere evidences.. Does every damn thing in his own and unique way.. Is traditional..is organized.. Never discriminates among his students.. Best professor.. Loved by every student.. Kind hearted and noble person.. Treats his employees like a friend..and can't control his emotions in front of people who he truly loves".

Before Shaurya could ask for more, she replied, "Bas ho gaya P. S. Ab tumhaari baari h."

Shaurya was silent for some moments then started talking, " you know Mr. Psychologist, if you were a real person I would tell you to sit And just admire the beauty of Anokhi..
how cute.. She is.. Be her long hair.. Be her pink-rosy lips.. Be her twinkling eyes that are holding so many dreams.. She is the fighter.."
Anokhi felt herself to be more beautiful. As if, she's glowing step by step as Shaurya was adoring her beauty.

"But at the same time.. Just a teenage innocent girl.. There are many things that she needs to learn yet.. She has her own lens from which she judges all men.. Like how much they respect woman and all..
But.. We will talk about that later.. But today.. Just admire this simpleton girl..
Who holds so many dreams.. She likes makeup like other girls.. But upto an extent only.. And on special occasions.. Because simplicity beholds the beauty in itself..
What is beauty? Some judge by color complexion.. While some judge it by shape and structure.. Even some have ...developed special methods to calculate beauty..
But we are talking about spiritual beauty.. Which develops by truth.. By genuine respect.. By confidence.. By generosity.. By courage.. By fighting spirit.. By innocence...
How much you can count on her beauty? She's beyond that measure."