Love of Soul

Well, as expected from Shaurya, he didn't leave Anokhi all alone

Well, as expected from Shaurya, he didn't leave Anokhi all alone. He surely went to the door and grabbed the handle, but just to close it, as the train had attained it's general speed. After that, he made a sad face and called his driver stating him to go home alone as he was struck in the train and now, only option was to travel to it's departure root.
As he cut the call, Shaan's name started ringing on his phone. He picked up the call, faking disappointment.
"Hello dad. Main abhi aapko hi phone karne waala tha."
"Shaurya, Anokhi ko train mein baitha diya tha?"
"Ji dad."
"Aur train chal padi h na? Railways ke app pe to yahi dikha raha h."
"Haa dad, Anokhi time se ghar pahunch jaayegi, aap chinta mat kariye."
"Shaurya main jaanta hu ki tum dukhi ho, pagphere ki rasm ke liye tum bhi jaana chahte the. Par chinta mat karo, Anokhi jaldi ghar laut aayegi. Aur, main koi jugaad karke tumhe Anokhi ke paas bhej hi dunga." Shaurya was just nodding in between, otherwise he was totally silent. Shaan knew what he was feeling that time, so he didn't force him to speak. He had told Aastha to prepare Shaurya's favorite meal. Just then, Aastha came and asked Shaan to confirm until when was he coming as the food was getting colder.
Before Shaan could ask, the driver came and  deposited the keys to the assigned place.
Devi came in the hall, thinking Shaurya had returned. After seeing no sign of him, she asked the driver, "Makkhan, Shaurya kaha rah gaya? Tum to un dono ko lekar gaye the na, to akele kaisey aa rahe ho?"
"Ji Badi Malkin ji, vo Shaurya sir Anokhi ma'am ko chhodne coach mein gaye the ki train chal padi, aur unhe bhi Anokhi ma'am ke saath hi rukna pada."
Aastha and Shaan over-heard this conversation and smiled wryly to each other. She raised her eyebrows, making them dance with gentle smile on her lips towards Shaan as if saying : dekho tumhaare bete ko, jaisey hum to kuchh jaante hi nahi h. Kitna bhola banke dikha raha h.
To this, Shaan stretched the furrows of his forehead nughtily with a smirk telepathing - beta kiska h, main bhi sochu itni asaani se maan kaisey gaya na jaane ke liye. Baap se bhi do kadam aagey chal raha h.
Here Devi felt arrogance and asked almost shouting on the driver as if it was all his fault
"Arey, par kaisey? Train chalne se pahle horn to bajaati h na, aur seedha to raftaar pakadti nahi h. To vo utra kyu nahi phale hi ? "
By these straight forward questionarre, targeting him (more like attacking him), Makkhan fumbled a bit and said, almost as if telling himself, "Kaafi baar train ka darwaaja kharaab hota h Badi Malkin Ji. Vo beech mein atak gaya hoga aur time par nahi khul paaya hoga."
Shaan felt pity for that poor driver, so he interrupted the conversation in between saying, "Jaane dijiye na bhabhi, Shaurya bachcha thode hi h jo kho jaayega. Vaisey bhi Anokhi bhi to saath hi h na, aap ab ismein bechaare Makkhan ki kyo class le rahi h?".
Shaan pointing towards him, "Theek h Makkhan, tum jaao. Shaurya to h nahi, to uski gaadi chalane ki bhi koi jaroorat nahi h abhi. Tum jaao chhutti pe jab tak Shaurya wapas nahi aata. Koi jaroori kaam aaya, to tumhe call karke bula liya jaayega. " At which, he who had been pinned down on his place easen up, folded his hands in gratitude and rushed as he knew better than coming in midst Sabherwal's arguments.
However, Devi wasn't fully agreed in this, "Arey par... " Aastha cut Devi inbetween asking her to tell her what other rituals of newly weds were left. She also reminded her of some guests she had invited for a small kitty party, honouring the success of Patial branch of SIAC. She signalled Shaan to say that she had handled the situation there and Shaan could do other work. Shaan noticed that due to network issue, Shaurya's phone call had already ended up, so he messaged him that they got his message of missing train with an emoji 😉 and then, continued his work. Yash had gone to drop Kitty and Bebo to the camp site, while after successful cultural fest organization in SIAC, Tez had given all the responsibility of managing such events to Kanchan, so she was also gone for an upcoming charity event which was going to hold in SIAC Patiala. Summarizing this out, one can say that Devi didn't have much options, so she was busy in her chores and didn't bother anyone again. After, making his youngest brother to quit SIAC campus and seeing that almost everyone had made a certain distance from Alok, Tez tried hard not to think about it. So, he made himself busy in new projects and work load of college. He wasn't much happy about the daughters of his house making out for days, but he didn't interfere as he thought that it might be the coping mechanism of them. Also, considering the situation in Sabherwal Mansion, where it's an unusual peace which could be the sign of future problems, he didn't want to ignite the condition by his unnecessary rage. So, it fitted best for everyone to do whatever they could to calm thier nerves, without harming others.

Precap : Anokhi felt a strong pain in abdomen and Shaurya rushed to hold her.
In Next scene, Anokhi was sleeping on the lap of Shaurya and Shaurya's caressing her hairs. She was apologizing while Shaurya shutted her up and started humming.

.
.
.
.
.
.
•~> 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥. ℙ𝕝𝕤𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠, 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤, 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕟 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕞 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝.