How you met/first time meeting

2ND person Pov:

You/Y/n were walking out of the store with a bag full of candys (You and shoji were going to spend the rest of your night binge watching Nicholas cage movies). As you walk on the sidewalk you see a man; He looks about 6'1, and he has black hair. After looking at him for a split second, he glares at you with a soft, quick smile, then he continues walking into the store. *You get onto your motorcycle and drive off*. (About 30minutes later) *You get home, and get off your motorcycle, you knock on the door, and shoji answers it*

Shoji's 2ND person Pov:

*You hear a knock at the door* 

(you'd think that Y/N would have unlocked the door, so you go to the door, and you open it, turns out to be Y/N anyway) *you hug Y/N and smile very bright*

Y/N first person Pov: 

"Hey!" I said while walking in the house and turning on the light to find the remote. "It's under the couch sorry I dropped it while falling asleep last night it was in my hand." Shoji said.

*I look under the couch to find the remote, then grabbing it, snatching it off the ground* "I found it." I said while ending it with a tired sigh while getting up from the couch. Shoji says "Hey! technically I found it before you did so I am the one who found it" I laughed loudly before turning off the light and jumping to sit on the couch. *Shoji sits down by me, and I grab the snacks and give some to shoji. *

AFTER THE MOVIE....

 (You and shoji were fast asleep after watching 4 movies)

Note from Ondo the Creator:

😖...Hey, I'm sorry if the story wasn't detailed enough...😖

LOVE YOU, GO AHEAD TO THE NEXT PART----