My house~

(Y/N 1st person)

"But still how did you get in?" I Question him.

"Oh, he told me your back door was open he also told me your address." he said loudly

(I peek out the door after getting out of the shower)

"So, like can you...?" I say 

"Oh, right clothes yea, where are they?" Toji says 

"Shoji usually leaves clothes on the chair in the kitchen." I say

(He goes to get the clothes off the chair then handing them to me through the creek of the door)

"Thank you." I say 

Toji's 1st person POV:

Why did I agree to come here? I barely know her. 

(I think while walking to the couch and then laying down)

(As I lay down, I fall asleep) 

Toji's dream:

"Hey wake up!" She says while leaning over me from my side of the bed "Y/N?" I say.

"Obviously." she says while she smiles with her pretty white smile. (I laugh)

"You're so pretty." I whisper

"No, you are, and that's a fact" (she says while kissing me softly on my lips) *I blush to the point where I look like a tomato*

(TOJI WAKES UP) Toji 1st person Pov:

(I jump up from the couch and stand in a fighting pose)

"How was your nap? Y/N says poking me with a stick "It was umm decent, and stop doing that" I answer back.

"Okay I will." Y/N answers quickly (Then walking away to go look at her phone on the charger)

(Grab some water and pour it into a cup and I start drinking it)

(BTW: y/n is wearing a black cropped tank top and some oversized khakis)

To me her waist looked so grabbable and/or touchable.

Y/N 1ST PERSON Pov:

I turn around and look at Toji who is staring at me or maybe focused on me? "Are you okay?" I ask with concern in my voice.

3rd person Pov:

"Yeah, just chill." Toji says with a voice crack then covering his face with his hand while stiffly turning around.

Note from the creator Koro:

Okay I'm getting tired so I'm going to head to bed 

Might update tomorrow 💛(⊙x⊙;)💛