"After work drinks."

(AFTER WORK)

Toji's Pov: 

"We should go for a drink later I'm guessing you're at a legal age?" I said jokingly, while walking beside Y/N

"Yes, actually I turn 26 next year." she said

Y/N first person Pov: 

"Wow that was unexpected." Toji says while he puts his hand on my shoulder. 

*I laugh quietly while following him to a bar*

"I've actually never been to a bar before." I said while walking into the bar

*He laughs at that* (I go to sit in one of the chairs and order a water)

"You don't drink, huh?" some random person with white hair and a blindfold says.

"No, I'm not much of a drinker." I say.

"Well you came to this bar for just water." The blindfolded man says while giggling between words.

"No my new friend wanted to get me a drink but I've never had alcohol..." I say.

"oh well you can call me Satoru." he puts out his hand after saying that.

(I shake his hand and smile) I start to walk around looking for Toji

I see him Talking to the bartender and asking for shots of vodka, I continue to sit by him.

Satoru's 1st person Pov:

I recognize her but I just can't figure out who she is...

"Oh!" I exclaimed quietly. I walk over to her and sit by her, then I notice him..."oh, it's you." Toji says sarcastically.

Y/Ns 1st person Pov:

"Wait you two know each other? "I said loudly "pfft yes obviously." Satoru says. I get up and put on the jacket I had tied around my waist, and I walk out...

"Hey, where are you going!?!?" Satoru and Toji say while gesturing me to come back.

"I have to go there is someone at home I have to feed." I say (it's obviously Shoji). 

I walk out and continue to walk to the cafe to get my motorcycle, After I get onto my motorcycle I drive home. 

Note from creator Koro: ಥ_ಥ

(🐋Hey guys I'm going to just skip to the part of after you give shoji food, and this day takes place on Friday so I'm going to skip to Saturday.)

(ITS THE NEXT MORNING) Y/N 2nd person Pov:

You get up and look at the time, it's 7:30am, You decide that you should sleep for at least 10more minutes, you then feel the need to take a shower, so you get up and go to the bathroom

(10 minutes into the shower you realize you forgot your clothes)

"SHOJI, CAN YOU GET A SPARE PAIR OF CLOTHES FOR ME PLEASE!" You yell out.

"Hes not here right now he went to work, he left you a note that says he left for work at 5:00am, but why would a curse get a job?" A masculine voice says.

"Toji?" you say. 

"Yes?" He says

"Why are you in my house?" You say.

"Your buddy shoji called me on the cafe phone I'm responsible for cleaning duty "after hours"." He states in a relieving tone.

Note from creator Koro: 

Hello, I hope you enjoyed this part 

NOW GO, GO ENJOY THE NEXT PART🙃🙃🙃