You actually meet this time

Y/N 2nd person Pov: 

(You wake up in your home and you notice shoji is gone)  

*You tried to grab the remote to turn the TV on to watch the news but instead you grab a note from shoji*

NOTE: hi if you're reading this I'm probably gone, I obviously went to work but I ironed your work clothes so you shouldn't be late for work at the cafe.

Love your bestie, Shoji❤️

*You sigh and relax for some seconds to collect your thoughts, before getting up and grabbing your clothes along with some eyeliner* *You check the time, and your shift starts in 20minutes you run into the bathroom and rush*

(AFTER CHANGEING/GETTING READY)

(You just finished brushing your hair out)

Y/N first person Pov:

I walk out of the bathroom while adjusting my socks to fit right.

and I put on a zip up jacket along with a visor. I put on my (favorite color) shoes and walk out of the house. I jump on my motorcycle and drive towards the cafe which is about 3/4 of a mile away so it's not very far away. 

(I GET TO THE CAFE)

I walk in and I see someone new I wasn't very shocked at the fact but, it was him the guy that was at the grocery shop. Why was someone who so how should I put it...physically active looking come to work at a cafe that was so mid and boring and low quality, i mean this guy looks like he should be in the mafia. Anyways although I want to stare and judge him more i have to keep working so I continue to walk behind the counter, and I spoke, 

"First time working at a cafe? "

He says, "yea but it's not as hard as I thought." He had tired but straight forward look in his eyes.

I notice the scar on his lip but don't say anything.

"Welp at least we still get paid the minimum wage." I said while pouring coffee for a customer.

"Not close to as much I got at my old job." He exclaimed coldly.

"Shiver me timbers, you have a cold ass voice" I said sarcastically. 

*He laughs and walks around me to grab the mop and then he begins cleaning the floor* "I see you got jokes, so does this" He points at me then looking me up and down '"joker" have a name?" He asks quietly.

"Oh! my name is Y/N." I say, He then tells me his name and a little bit of his backstory.

(AFTER WORK)

Note from koro the creator🦈🦈🦈

Hello, I'm sorry if this chapter isn't as long as other chapters from other accounts

NEXT-----