Fun and games NO.2

Y/N: 2nd person POV:

You follow Toji into the fair and surprisingly he pays for it.

You and Toji decide to get on "The Ring of Fire" which is one of the rides Toji did not see as appealing.

After being on several rides you have to use the bathroom, so you tell Toji to wait where he is and that you'll come back when you're done, you walk to the area where the pamphlet you got says bathroom and shops.

(Satoru: First Person Pov.)

I was walking towards the bathroom at the fair since this "random girl" at the club asked me to go, just to talk "business" which I knew was not the case,

It was a fair so I guess I could go; I don't have time to be bored with Nanami anyways were "friends", but he just lies about it.

I watched as the "random girl" got out of her car. She was wearing flashy makeup and a tight dress I turned around in disbelief, because I didn't think she would get dressed up for a fair that only has two hours left of it.

Did she think we would get a hotel or something?

"Hi?" 

"Are you Gojo?" a female voice says.

"Hm? oh, yes, I am Satoru Gojo" I answer back.

"Okay well actually I have no interest in you." The random girl from the club says.

"Then why are you here?" I say putting in no effort to fix my words.

"Because I was actually seduced by your "big friend". she says proudly. 

"Oh- Ho Ho Ha, really now " I say while chuckling. 

"Me too...I am not attracted to you at all, sorry cutie." I say while walking away to the bathroom.

I turn my head to hear footsteps behind me

Her

"So... pretty" I then realized what I said out loud, I then quickly covered my mouth with my hands.

"Hm, Wha-" her eyes widened.

she then laughs. 

"Satoru, never thought I see you here." she said with a wide smile that I envy so very much.

I blushed in embarrassment.

"Satoru, did that pretty lady dump you?" she said

"No, we don't even know each other. I agree she's pretty though." I say quickly.

"So where are your insanely fashionable clothes?" I asked while laughing.

"Oh Sho- oh you don't know him; well Shoji didn't know I was going anywhere" Y/N says

"What are you wearing that's so bad under the hoodie?" I ask

"It's just cold so I brought one." she says 

NOTE FROM KOTO THE C:

my little ghost peoples. I'm going to end it here 

bye bye 

(❁'◡'❁)