Adam Gontier

Name: Samantha Gontier
Husband: Adam Gontier
Kids: Twins Candace and Bryan Gontier
Brother: Ben Burnley
Best Friend: Brittney Burnley

Pic

Samantha Gontier

Samantha Gontier

Normal day

I was getting ready my boyfriend of 2 years was planning a vacation and wanted me to pack.

We had been in a long-distance relationship. I know it was impossible to keep one that long but we made it work.

"Hey Sis, did Adam say when he's coming?" Ben asked.

"He called and said he was on the plane and will be here in a few hours," I answered.

"How long since his call?" Ben asked.

"Oh, he should be here now," I said looking at my clock.

My brother and his wife who is my best friend was also coming on the trip. As I got ready for the trip I hear a voice.

"Anyone home!?" A guy said.

"Adam!" I yelled.

Rushing to see him and hugging him tightly. He lived in Canada and I lived in the USA.

Weird right but we just clicked and something about him made me love him more.

"Geez warn me next time you tack me," Adam said.

"I'm sorry what did you think was going to happen." I joked.

"Aww too sweet," Brittney said.

When we got all of our suitcases in the car we were about to lock the house. That is when Adam went to the last room he was in with Ben.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I have no clue," Brittney said.

We were at the front door as we waited, Adam rushed back. He looked nervous which is weird.

"Sorry, I misplaced something." He said.

"What was it," Brittney said.

Adam looked at Ben as he nobbed I felt like something was unusual when they. To tell you the truth last time this happens.

Adam told me he just divorced his ex-wife and wanted us to become a couple.

"Samantha, I know you might say no but I believe there is a reason met," Adam said.