Corey Taylor

Name: Samantha Taylor
Husband: Corey Taylor
Kids: Griffin and Lindsey and Aaron Taylor
Father: James Hetfield
Best friend: Brittney Lee
Best friend Husband: Tommy Lee

Pic

Samantha Taylor

Samantha Taylor

Normal day

My husband has decided to make his first solo album. Which I know is going to be good.

He's the lead singer from slipknot and stone sour. So the third time is the charm as I always say.

"Hey mom does my dad ever talk to your dad," Griffin asked.

"No my dad doesn't like that I'm married to a guy who's been married twice and has multiple kids," I answered.

As Griffin half brother and sister come running in. They were 6 years old and loved Griffin.

"Hey beautiful," Corey said.

"Hi handsome," I replied.

We gave out love with each other as he didn't with his ex-wives. I was 30 and got married at 23 to Corey and I was 24 when I had the twins.

I know I was young but I knew he was the one. In the months following we had Lindsey and Aaron.

"So your dad not coming to the twin's birthday party?" Corey asked.

"No." I sighed.

"Babe, don't cry your trying to remember he was never there for you when you need him," Corey said.

"My mom struggles so much just to see me happy." I cried.

Griffin took his brother and sister away as I cried in Corey's arms. Corey knew I hated my dad but I wanted him to meet his grandkids.

"Why does he hate me." I cried.

"Babe, he doesn't he just did want to be a dad at a young age," Corey said.

"But you have a daughter the same age as me and you took care of her," I replied.

"Not all men will help with a baby," Corey said.

I just wanted to cry as Corey told me to lay down and relax. As he and Griffin took care of the twins.

My phone buzzed as I see a number from San Francisco, CA. Who was calling me?