Jacoby Shaddix

Name: Samantha Shaddix
Husband: Jacoby Shaddix
Kids: Logan and Ethan Shaddix
Best Friend: Brittney Esperance
Best Friend Husband: Tobi Esperance

Pic

Samantha Shaddix

Samantha Shaddix

Normal day

I was finishing my housework for the day when my husband walked in. He just got off of work when the twins call out to him.

Logan and Ethan were only 2 years old but they knew when daddy was home.

"Hey daddy," I said.

"Hey, baby girl." He sighed.

I could tell he was overworked his band papa roach was working on their album the connection.

"Do you need your shoulders to rub down?" I asked.

"Yes please." He said.

So I rub him down as he put on a cartoon for the twins. I could tell he was stressed as he was tough.

"I'm guessing the album is stressing you out," I said.

"Yeah." He said.

As I continue to loosen him up, I could see another problem but with me. Jacoby had been busy with the album we barely got to mess around.

"Daddy, I just wanted to ask something," I said.

"What is it baby girl." He replied.

I got close to his ear and whispered I have been a bad girl and need punishment. These words up to him up from the chair and straight into the hallway.

The twins whereinto the cartoons to see we had dipped out. As Jacoby shoved me against the wall.

I stood there taking whatever he did to me and enjoyed it. As he come with a sigh I could hear his voice change.

"I need that." He smirked.

"Your welcome." I smiled.

As he kissed me and went back to the twins to play with them.

Love Confession

I was the makeup artist on the set of a Papa Roach video. It was to be loved the video as I had a ton of people put on makeup.

But when I got there I was to only do the band make-up. The girls had another person doing their makeup.