Thor

Name: Samantha
Nord Name: lady samantha wife of Thor Odinson
Kids: Chase and Chloe
Husband: Thor Odinson
Best Friend/Sister in law: Lady Brittney wife of Loki Laufeyson
Brother in law: Loki Laufeyson

Pic

Lady Samantha

Lady Samantha

Normal day

Is it weird I'm about to come to a Goddess? I was engaged to Thor the nord God.

Out of all the women he picked and my best friend Brittney just had her ceremony last year to become a Goddess.

Thor and Loki knew what they were getting into. When Odin see his boys not fight against each other made him proud.

Both Thor and Loki begged Odin to change us into Goddess. So he said once we were engaged it can happen.

Loki asked Brittney to marry on the spot but Thor took his time with me. I and Brittney started living on Asgard for our safety.

As I watched my best friend become a Goddess as Thor pulled me aside.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked.

"I just want to be with you," I replied.

Then got on one knee and asked me to marry him. As I said yes his mother Frigga showed up.

"Queen Frigga." I showed as I bowed down.

She smiled as she touched my face and said I see a lot of me in you please take care of him.

Thor worry about her reaction as she said I need to know my son is well taken care of.

As she lefted, my mind played that day over and over. It was my turn to be dipped in the spring and washed.

Odin said his words as I sunked down I could feel something scary. My human body changed into my immoral body.

When I can up I was announced, Lady Samantha. Since I wasn't married to Thor yet my prestige was Lady.

Everyone was there as Frigga was the first to hug me. She had never been so proud until that day.

"How do you feel?" Brittney asked.

"The same." I laughed.

"Well your powers should come soon," Frigga said.

I forgot that Brittney ended with powers similar to Loki. So would mine be like Thor's or different?

That night I stayed up looking at the night sky. Loki was with Odin and Loki as they were talking about war plans.