Is it wrong to let yourself be beaten up in the dungeon?

Riveria freaked out but thankfully didn't ask how, and who taught him a magic system that involves runes. It was probably his visible discomfort that made her not question him. Bell understood how big of a deal knowledge of Runes and hieroglyphs are only when Riveria took him to her room and declared that they will learn here in order to make sure that there will be no unwanted eavesdropping.

When a woman takes you to her room, you know that shit is serious.

At the end of the day, Bell knew something about this world magic, and Riveria had notes about the runes that Bell knows to study. Everyone is happy, no one is sad. YAAAAY!

Boring.

So let's skip a couple of hours, and see Bell once again going dungeon diving!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The spiraling sphere in Bell hand burned. The maelstrom of pure MP changed into a maelstrom of fire and shoot out at its target. It hit, It connected!...with the floor. The group of kobolds didn't have the time to react, as the flaming Rasengan hit the rocky floor near them and exploded into a small dome of spiraling flames, burning them to death.

"So it can be mixed." Bell smiled.

The Idea of making the Rasengan and combining it with the {Fire Bolt} was something he came up with on his way to the dungeon. And it was a good idea, it worked after all! Casting the {Fire Bolt} with the hand that holds a Rasengan causes the spiraling ball of energy to catch on fire and shoot out, just like a ranged spell. While It's still nowhere near the damage an actual fire release Rasengan can do, it's still powerful.

After all, Bell doesn't add the fire to the Rasengan while he creates it, he does it after its creation. So technically, it's not a true "fire style: Rasengan"...or would that be a "fire style rasenshuriken"? Meh, who cares?

Walking up to the place where the kobolds were standing, He picked up the magic crystals and put them in his shoulder bag. Seeing that his newly invented spell managed to crack the walls of the dungeon, Bell sat down and decided to relax a little. After all, monsters can't spawn if the walls are damaged.

"Use the daily lottery spin"

While he waited for the pop-up screen to stop freaking out, Bell took out a single hand-made sandwich from one of the shoulder bag pockets and started to eat it.

{Golden Apple} (A/N: thank you "R_O_B" for the suggestion.)

Bell stopped for a second when he saw the result of his lottery spin.

"Man, what's with my luck lately?"

The Necronomicon, the Rasengan, and now a golden apple? Is lady luck finally being merciful to him? He hopes that this kind of lottery spin will be happening more often, but he doubts it. Bell put the apple into his shoulder bag and didn't think much more about it, he just finished his sandwich and once again started wandering the dungeon.

An hour? Two? Five? Seven? It truly amazes him how much one can lose the track of time when you are underground. The last time he thought he spent 2, maybe 3 hours in the dungeon, but it turned out he spent an entire day! The night sky truly shocked him when he saw it.

As he finally started to get tired of committing mass genocide on the bloodthirsty monsters inside the dungeons, Bell decided to find himself a group of monsters, summon 6 angels, make the angels disarm the monster from all their weaponry, get the monster attention and let himself be beaten up by them...

...

...

...

This..."interesting" activity was something he came up with in order to raise his defense stat. After all, how else would you raise a stat that raises only when you receive physical damage? Well, at least he was not just letting himself be beaten up and tried to fight back with his dagger. Bell managed to somehow kill 2 goblins before the third took the dagger from him and stabbed Bell between his ribs.