Fight! FIGHT! F I G H T !!! ....oh, damn! she is naked!

"hi Bob" Bell said as he passed his pet rock sitting on the table but not before sprinkling some bread crumbs. After all, he is a good owner, keeping his pet well-fed is the bare minimum of what he should do.

Bob: :)

The soulless eyes of the rock shined with boundless love toward his owner. His affection was the same as the one a Dog would hold for his master. Bell however was too busy putting on his casual clothes to notice this. A simple white T-shirt with black pants.

And flip-flops.

They are comfortable and are a deadly weapon! Getting slapped by a flip flop feels like getting slapped by a flaming lightning bolt covered in acid! Bell still remembers the first time he was hit by one...

'I'm sorry momma! I will never look at a chocolate bar again!' A shiver went down Bell's spine.

Moms are scary when they want to be.

...

...

...

"I wonder how she is doing."

Ah, yes. One of the cons of reincarnation!

Family.

In his first life, Bell had a normal family, he was not part of the cliche where he was that one sibling that was abused or neglected. He wasn't that one sibling that the rest of the family simply didn't like. He had...a normal relationship with them!

He had a little sister. She was a little shit and both she and Bell usually greeted each other with a "sup bitch" or "hello fuckface". All in good nature, none of them took it seriously and both got a good laugh out of it.

His father was an introvert, and it never ceased to amaze him how he hooked up with his mom who was a total extrovert. His time spent with his father was usually with a movie, sometimes playing together on a co-op game on a PlayStation together. Any trip with him was usually something calming, like camping, or going fishing.

His mother (as stated previously) an extrovert. She liked to party with her friends and it wasn't an unusual occurrence for his dad to bring her back home once she gave him a call and ask for a lift. Interactions with her were...interesting?The memory of when he woke up with the biggest hangover of the century after his 18 birthday party was still fresh in his mind. And the one who encouraged him to drink more than should be humanly possible and safe was none other than her.

See? a completely normal family

(A/N: you call that normal?)

'did I die?' Bell thought.

He didn't remember how and why he got transmigrated, he just remembers going to sleep in his bed and then waking up as the anime character from Danmachi. Did he fall from his bed and landed awkwardly thus somehow snapping his neck? That was one of the endless possibilities. What is happening to his body on earth? How did his family react to it?

heartbroken most likely.

A lone tired sigh was released by the boy. Wondering about such things is useless, there is nothing he can do... not to mention it's painful to think about it...

"Alright, enough sadness for today! Spin the daily lottery!"

{do you wish to use your daily spin x2}

"two of them?" Bell blinked. "Wait, I didn't use my daily spin yesterday!" After his lesson with Lefiya, her help with creating a new spell, and going to the hostess of fertility, Bell completely forgot about his lottery system. He had no excuse, he just forgot.