Part 8

It had been a few days since Itadori's death, and it was cold outside. Everything was so much quieter. Even more quiet than before Itadori and Nobara had come here. Megumi had stayed in his room more often, and Nobara doing the same. 

I on the other hand have been trying to keep myself busy by training with the second years, cook for the rest, and bring things to Gojo, who hadn't left the infirmary. I had just finished bringing Megumi and Nobara breakfast and was about to go and give Gojo his, but Megumi called out to me from his door.

"Y/n..." 

"Hm? Ya what's up oni~Chan?" I ask.

"First, never call me oni~chan ever again, and second... thank you"

"Don't worry about it" I laughed. He just nodded with a faint smile and walked back into his room. I start to head to the infirmary but when I got there, I heard excited voices. I knocked before walking in.

"Gojo I brou-" I stopped mid sentence. 

Itadori.

Was standing...

Right...

In front of me...

With half his clothes on...

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" I scream, dropping the plate of food on the ground as tears started to form in my eyes.

"Y/n!" Itadori said running over to me and hugging me. "I'm sorry, But I'm happy to see ya again!..." I pushed him off me.

"For what? Lying about your death!"

"It's not like th-"

"That's what it sounds like Itadori" I hiccuped.

"Y/n..." Gojo said with a  hand on my shoulder. "I didn't know either, but we need to keep this a secret for now..." he sighed. I looked over to see Itadori with his head hung low and putting on a yellow hoodie. I sighed.

"What do you want me too do then."

"We are planning to go to a apartment and say we are on a mission and you needed to come with." Gojo said.

"Ok then..." I sat and thought about it for a second... "When do we leave?"

"Tomorrow" Gojo said.

"Ok... I'll see you then." I said about to walk out, but turned around and quickly hugged Itadori. "Your such a jerk." I laughed.

"Ya... sorry" he laughed as he hugged me back.

~~~

A/n: sorry this chapter is short, I'm just tired and I have more plains for the next chapter, I just needed a buffer chapter.