Part 11

An few hours had passed and we had finally made it to the apartment. We got out of the car and took our bags inside to find out rooms, but uhm... let's say that turned into an argument between I and Itadori.

"BUT I WANNA LOOK AT THE SAKURA TREE!"

"SO DO I!!!"

"Y/n!!!!"

"ITADORI!!!"

"GET OUT!"

"NO ITADORI YOU GET OUT!"

"Fine..." Itadori said and walked over to me, picking me up off the floor and throwing me over his shoulder.

"H-HEY PUT ME DOWN ITADORI!"

"Hehe nope"

"Ok you two... Itadori, put y/n down. Y/n I've got an idea."

"What's your idea?"

"You should be-" Itadori said but I cut him off knowing what he was about to do.

"I'm not gonna be mercy"

"You should've picked Mercy!!!! You should've picked any kind of support!We ended up losing, and it's all your fault!" Itadori sang dramatically.

"Your tears are what I live for" I sang crossing my arms.

"WAIT WHAT!!! Wow your gonna make me cry!!!!" Itadori said.

"That's how the song goes" I and Gojo said.

"Wow...whatever! ya see you guys later, I don't need your guys help anymore" he said walking out the door.

"And start!"

"What?" Gojo asked.

" I started a timer to see how long it would take for him to come back" I laughed.

"WAIT YOU GUYS WEREN'T GONNA COME GET ME!!!" Itadori cried as he rain back into the room.

"Wow... not even a minute" I said impressed.

"Wait?" Itadori asked.

"Ok are you both gonna listen to me now?"

"Yes.

"No"

"Dear lord this will be a long few weeks..." Gojo sighed.

~{time skip}~

"Sorry UwU" Itadori said.

"Never say that again" I and Sukuna scoffed.

A day had passed and I and Itadori sat in my room playing video games and joking around. I was shocked when Sukuna had choose to talk to us and joke around. Usually he would just all us brats and tell us to be quiet, so of course I was kinda shocked.

"I actually agree with that devil for once!" I laughed.

"Hey shut it brat!"

"Ha! Not my problem that it's the truth!"

"Ok whatever brat"

"Hey *yawn* I'm going to bed" itadori said with a yawn as he stood and stretched.

"Mk" I said laying on my bed after he got.

"Oh, and you win this time, but if I win next time I get my hoodie back"

"Ha! Good luck" I laughed.

"Ya ya whatever" he said walking out.

I chuckled and walked over to my bed and lied down on my bed and shoved my face into my pillow. I put my phone on the stand next to me to charge. I pulled my blanket over top me and eventually feel asleep...

But that didn't last long

~~~

I woke up on a cold floor in a pitch black room. My body hurt as I sat up and looked around. I looked to my right and saw a pile of bones in the shape of a thrown. Intrigued, I started to walk closer to the thrown ahead of me. As I got closer a figure that looked to be Itadori sat atop of it. I took a few steps closer only to realize...

"Sukuna!" I stood there unable to move. "Of all times why now" 

Sukuna sat there, eyes closed, one leg over the other, and one of his hands supporting his head. He looked as if he were deep in thought. I was desperate to try and run, especially after what had happened last time we meet. I looked around for an exit but felt as if someone was now looking at me.

"My my! Back so soon are we y/n?" I heard Sukuna say in a taunting tone. I grit my teeth as I look up to see him standing and walking towards me. "Why am I here?" I ask.

"I'd like to ask the same question" he stood in front of me now and grabbed my face with one hand, forcing me to look at him "WHY are you here? Do you know why?"

"What's that supposed to mean you damned curse"

"Oh! Such hurtful language... Not... I am the one who summoned you here, so don't fret" he said, letting go of my face and backing away. I rubbed the sides of my face where he had held in his hand tightly. "Ouch" I thought

"Why did you summon me here! Why do you want me here!?" I yell.

"Because..." he tuned to look at me, and with in a blink of an eye was gone before he was behind me, holding my waist tightly "I'm jealous of your and Itadori's friendship" he whispered in my ear.

~~~

"AHHHH!" I screamed sitting up in my bed. My face hurt and so did my waist where Sukuna had held me in my dream...

Wait...

.

.

.

.

.

That wasn't a dream.....

A/n: I'm so so soooooo sorry this upload took forever, I just got out of school for summer break and needed a break so I waited for some motivation to post this, and I'm working on another story so it's a little hard rn... hope you enjoyed tho!!!!!!