Part one

Yandere Jinx x fem reader

School AU
Contains:

-Stalking
-Stuttering
-Murder
-Cussing

(IF you like a subject and I say in the fanfic you hate it just replace that one subject with a subject you dislike or just go with it. Same goes for any other thing I describe as something you dislike.)

' <~ In mind Talking ~> "

☆ <~ this means timeskip and a little timeskip is this ~>♡

By the way it is really cringe so..

(Probably has spelling/grammar mistakes, very cringe ones too😍)

~ y/n's Pov: ~

While I walked too school, I felt rlly uneasy. As if someone was...following me. I wanted to run but I couldn't, it would be too embarassing.
While I walked into the school gates I saw the most popular and choatic person in school...Jinx was her name. She was pretty as hell and had reallyyyy long hair. I wish I could talk to her somehow, I just have no idea how!!
* I just went to class*

~ Jinx's Pov: ~

When I came to school I saw my fangirls and those fanboys. It's annoying, I just want to talk with Y/n.
I have been watching her for a long time now. She's really quiet and nice. She's also so pretty..maybe I can ask the teacher to switch seats finally because this dude beside me is pissing me the fuck off!

~Narrator ~

Jinx ran quickly after Y/n and slowly walked behind her. When Jinx and Y/n entered the class Jinx spoke to the teacher, the teacher agreed and made ppl sit differently, including Y/n.

Teacher: "Y/n, you're gonna sit next to..Jinx. Please make it quick we already are losing time."

~ Y/n's Pov: ~

'What?' I thought to myself but I didn't say anything. I just grabbed my bag and went up to Jinx and sat next to her.
"U-um hi!"I said akwardly
"Hii!" She answered. I couldn't help but blush

~♡~

(A little timeskip)

~Jinx's Pov:~

While the teacher was just talking endlessly about something I just starred at Y/n~ 'I need to befriend her somehow..' So I decided to write down on a paper.: " Hi there! How r ya?"
She was shocked at first and she looked like a stunned puppy.. so cute!

She grabbed her pencil and wrote down:"Oh hi! I'm good, hbu?"
I wrote back:"I feel very good, especially that you sit next to me now!! Haha, my last partner was so BORINNGGGG."
She chuckled for a second, it was so cute. She had a rlly red face, so I wrote "Why ya blushing~~" to flustrate her and it worked!
She immediatly hid her face behind her hands. I giggled and wrote down "Wanna be friends?"