Part three

(They have been friends for like a year now btw)

~ Y/n's Pov: ~

When I went to school today, as always I felt someone was following me. As I arrived at school, Jinx ran up too me from behind, she's so cute.

J:"Hiii Y/n!, did you sleep well tonight!"
I blushed so badly as always..
Y/n:"Well...not really. My parents kept fighting so I couldn't sleep well."

~ Jinx's Pov: ~

Ugh...her parents annoy me so much. She always tells me how much her parents suck and how they always fight.

J: Oh, that sucks..How about you sleep at mine today!
Y/n: Are you sure..??Is your father okay with it?
J:"Yep! He doesn't mind someone sleeping over. How about your parents?
Y/n:"Well mine don't really care. I could be away for days and they wouldn't give a shit...so yeah.

What the fuck?! Who wouldn't care about MY Y/n. Her parents are such..bastards!

~ Narrator ~

When the bell rung Jinx grabbed Y/n and hugged her, after the hug Jinx grabbed Y/n's hand and ran to class.

*After the lesson*

~ Y/n's Pov ~

I hate jinx's fangirls and.. fanboys especially. They're all so weird and I saw one even touch her...but he disappeared some days later..weird.
I wish they all disappeared though.

*While Y/n zoned off outside the classroom standing infront of a wall, Jinx came up to Y/n and starred at her for a little bit because she noticed Y/n wasn't focusing on reality at that moment.*

~ Jinx's Pov: ~

Hm, they zoned off. It seems like something is bothering her..should I ask? or would I be annoying..
Whatever!

J:" Hey Y/n?......"
J:"Y/n!"
J:"Y/n!!!!"
Oh my god..she's really bothered by something...hehe..maybe i'll just..

Jinx quickly pinned her to the wall, making Y/n snap back to reality.

Y/n:" Huh?!"
J: "Ya finally awake?"
Y/n:"Uhm..yeah?"

She then lightly grabbed Y/n's chin and giving her a serious look to give her the info that she is bothered.

J:"What's bothering you? I can deal with it..just tell me."
Y/n: W-WHAT! No, no it's nothing! I'm fine..!"
J:" I can clearly tell something is bothering you, idiot!"
Y/n:" Nah...it's just I am tired."

*Hmm...there's one more lesson, what if I put something in the teachers coffee.*
J: Wait here, i'll be right back!"
Y/n: Alright.

Jinx pulled her bag and stormed off into the classroom

J:"Hey teach what'cha doing!!"
Teacher:"Jinx I am working on something, please leave."
J: "Oh, okay! Bye teach!"

While the teacher looks back on her laptop Jinx quickly puts a bit of alcohol  in her coffee and leaves.

Well that was easy...

~ ♡ ~

~ Narrator ~

While jinx and Y/n are talking the teacher ran out of the class, after a short time the head master told them they can go home for the last lesson.

~ Y/n's Pov: ~

Finally it's over..i am so tired.

J: "Hey let's go to my house now!"
Y/n: "Shouldn't I go get my stuff fir-"

Jinx quickly pulls Y/n and runs off, making Y/n's words cut out of shook

J: Eh, we can get that later.
Y/n: " Oh, okay!"
Well that's good...Jinx's smile is so wide rn...she's so pretty but why is she so excited? Man that girl needs to calm down.
Actually nah.., she's cute that way.

~ Jinx's Pov: ~

I really wanna do something fun with her rn, but...she seems so tired.
I wonder what Silco will think though! I already told him she's sleeping at ours and he only replied "Okay"
That grumpy old man...whateverrr!

*When they arrive at Jinx's house*

~ Y/n's Pov: ~

Woah...she lives in a damn mansion?!
No wonder she's popular and all..
J: "Impressed? She giggles
Y/n: "I never expected for you too live in a damn mansion!?You never told me.'
J:"Well..yeah. Grumpy man didn't allow others here before because he was scared but I told him abt that you actually never cared for my fame/wealthyness and all that..blah blah!"

~ Narrator ~

When they came in and put their shoes off jinx just quickly yelled "Hi dad!" and pulled Y/n into her room.

~ Jinx's Pov: ~

I really wanna kiss her rn...should i tell her...?
J: "Hey Y/n, Well.."
Y/n: "Hm?"
Y/n looked at Jinx's face but her eyes quickly caught the picture of Y/n at the tree.
J: "Oh, that."

Y/n stood there in shock

J:" Okay, I seem weird rn but I just..couldn't help but take a pic. You were just so cute and I really, REALLY like you."

Y/n:"Wait, really? Because I liked you for a long time now.."

What! She really likes me back?

Jinx then came up too Y/n and pulled her against the wall, they started kissing, Jinx then pushed her down on the bed.

(Some gay mins later AND NO THEY DIDN'T HAVE SEX.)

Y/n:" I feel so sleepy..urgh.."

*Jinx giggles*

J:" Go to sleep then! I'm gonna work on some stuff, alright?"
Y/n:" mhm.."

*After some minutes Y/n falls asleep. Jinx comes back after 2 hours and falls asleep next to her.*