Part twelve

~ Narrator ~

Jinx and Y/n are currently at school. It's 2pm and their in math.

~ Y/n's Pov ~

Gosh...math is so hard. How is Jinx so good at it?
*Looks over to Jinx*
She's not even paying attention!

J:"Is something babe?"
Y/n:" No...just thinking."
J:" Of what?"
Y/n:" Since when is it your business?"
J:" Oh cmon, since when is it not!"
Y/n:" W-well i-."
J:" Oh shush.."

*Jinx pulls you close to her lips*

Y/n:" J-Jin-x what t-the hell are you doing..?"

*You start turning all red while people stare at you guys, some giving death looks, some in a confused, mad, sad or other kind of emotion.*

J:" I'm just..looking at something that is my business!"
Y/n:" You're so stubborn!"
J:" Yah yah, what's so hard in telling me anyways?"
Y/n:" Nothing."
J:" Hm, okay then."

*She kisses you and turns her head back to the teacher*

Gosh...was I too harsh? I should probably apologize. What if she hates me? No she doesn't. Right?

Y/n:" H-hey jinx."
J:" Whats up?"

*Y/n's face suddently went all red and a tear went down her cheek. So Y/n turns her head down for Jinx to not see her crying.*

Y/n:" Sorry if I was too harsh...will you forgive me?"
J:" You? Too harsh? Don't make me laugh Y/n!"
Y/n:" Huh?"
J:" It was nothing to worry about. You're fine!"

*Jinx then proceeded to draw doodles, mostly of Y/n and hearts around Y/n's name.*

Gosh that girl is so adorable...even tho she is so cold blooded around anyone else.

 ~☆~
(After the lesson)

Y/n:" Hey jinx, I am gonna go to the bathroom."
J:" Alright! I'll wait for you here then."

*Y/n enters the bathroom like she said, but some seconds later some fangirls from Jinx went into the bathroom smirking*

As I left the stall I noticed some girls, one of them laughed when I came out. I didn't think much of it I just went to wash my hands but, suddently she pulled my hair. She threw herself on me ,like some cat, and grabbed me by my throat.

Y/n:" W-What the hell?!"
??:" Shut up, I need you to stay the hell away from jinx. Got me?"
Y/n:" No, the fuck? You don-"

*She punches you , leaving your nose bleeding.*

Y/n:" Girl, nobody is gonna love an obsessed psycho like you!"
??:" Yeah ...totally. You're just some poor loser that she picked because she felt bad. I am better than you, by a lot."
Y/n:" Yeah, right... because she wants a spoiled crybaby who is currently failing class.. also aren't you the slut who fucks around with guys for money?"
??:" How do you-"
Y/n:" I know everything about you. You should probably shut up before I expose you to everyone."

*?? got mad, she grabbed you by your shoulders and dragged you back into the stall.*

??:" You can't expose me if you're gonna be dead."
Y/n:" Wh-"

*?? then kicked your head into the toilet and held your head so you drown.*

~ Jinx's Pov ~

She's taking so long, I should probably check up on her.

*She walks in and sees the girls laughing and grabbed a knife out of her pocket.*

J:" What are you laughing at?"

*The girl stopped drowning Y/n but Y/n passes out while the other two girls stare at Jinx in shock.*

?:" Heh- it's nothing. Just um '??' did something funny!"
J:" Right, let me see-"

What the hell. I saw her, my Y/n. Laying on the floor all messed up, barely breathing, all wet and bruised.

J:" .."
??:" It's just a joke- don't worry!"
*She let out a small chuckle*
J:" Stupid slut."

I then stabbed her right into her stomach while leaning into her.

J:" This is what you deserve.."
*She whispered*

I then proceeded to let the body drop and walked up to the 2 other girls. They didn't move a muscle because of how terrifiyed they were.

J:" Ya'll wanna die so badly?"

?(2nd girl) then tried to run, but I flung another knife on her, aswell as quickly stabbing ???(3rd girl).

J:" ..."

*Jinx then quickly picks you up, leaves the school and calls the driver.*

I'm sorry my love, this is all my fault...I love you.

I hugged the passed out body. She was cold as ice, her heartbeat was slower then usual. I was terrifiyed. The feeling of losing someone, like always. Like I lost my sister, it's always my fault.

~☆~

I quickly put Y/n on the bed, I didn't know what to do. She wasn't waking up at all.

J:" Please..wake up...please!"

I cried while calling the hospital, I was scared and couldn't think of anything else. After some minutes they came and checked if everything was okay, I was waiting beside her. I couldn't leave her side, like...ever.

J:" Is she okay?"
Doc:" Yeah, it's just ???....."
J:" Right. She can stay here tho, right?"
Doc:" Yeah, obviously. Just maybe keep her off school for some days.
J:" Alright, thanks."

I'm so glad she's okay, I don't know what I would do without her. I can't stand the world without her..

~☆~

I was laying in our bed for hours, she was laying on my lap while I was doing something on my phone. I felt awful, I just wanted her to wake up and apologize.

~♡~

~ Y/n's Pov: ~

I was slowly waking up, my head hurt so much. I heard ringing in my ear for sometime and I woke up completely. I was on Jinx's lap. She looked mad and her eye-shadow was all smeared, probably from crying.

Y/n:" Jinx?"
J:" Y/N!."

*Jinx throws her arms tight around
Y/n*

J:" I thought I was gonna lose you! I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. I AM A JINX! All my fucking fault."
Y/n:" How was it your fault that these obsessed motherfuckers attacked me? ..
Cmon...don't blame yourself for something you can't control. I love you."
J:" I love you too..!"

~ Narrator ~

Then they hugged and shit, went to sleep and adios!