105 ; the ministry

▇▇▇▓▒░ 「✦」 ░▒▓▇▇▇

▇▇▇▓▒░        「✦」          ░▒▓▇▇▇

▇▇▇▓▒░ 「✦」 ░▒▓▇▇▇

YOU, HARRY AND MR. WEASLEY NOW GO DOWN THE ESCALATOR.

mr. weasley was fascinated but had to hide the look by staring upwards, he tries to look formal as he walks.

"trains. underground. ingenious, these muggles"

you all walk up to the turnstiles, mr. weasley taps his hand on the card scanner, attempting to walk through. the gates don't open.

he does it again, still nothing.

harry shakes his head, showing him the card and inserting it in.

the gates open and mr. weasley walks through with an impressed look.

harry goes next and then you.

since this was a formal hearing, you and harry were both dressed in formal clothes.

you were wearing some ankle-length black slightly baggy pants and a tuck in white button-up paired with some black flats. you didn't find this outfit cute at all but you don't think they would appreciate you wearing your usual outfit.

you go out into the streets of london, mr. weasley leads you both to a red telephone box.

"here we are" he opens the door, "i've never used the visitors entrance before. should be fun"

you stare at the small box, "and how are we all going to fit in there?"

mr. weasley shrugs, "i don't know, but it'll only be a second"

you walk forward, standing just by the door.

"right. good. i'll just get my muggle money"

the door pushes you inside, you deadpan as you all get squished together, your face smushed right in harry's chest, "sorry"

his cheeks go a bit red as the box starts to go downwards, you step back as much as you can.

as you make it to the bottom, the door pushes open and you stumble back a bit.

catching yourself, you cough awkwardly.

your hair was also out and tied into a neat ponytail, which was hurting your head.

you glance around the place as you walk, it was a large area with dark black tiles and golden gates where people were using floo powder to get in.

mr. weasley leads you both to a golden gated elevator, you three push in slightly.

"morning, arthur" someone greets.

"morning, bob"

you blink as some black paper planes or something fly into the elevator, harry seemed confused also.

mr. weasley leans over, "interdepartmental memos. we used to use owls. mess was unbelievable"

you all lean to the side as kingsley pushes in, standing behind mr. weasley and whispering something to him.

"merlin's beard. thank you, kingsley"

you raise an eyebrow.

"they've changed the time of your hearing"

"when is it?" harry asks.

"in five minutes"

the gates for the elevator close and the elevator starts to drift backwards.

after a few people had gotten off, you had arrived at the floor 'department of mysteries'.

you all exit out the elevator and mr. weasley leads you down the hall.

but you all stop at the sound of mr. malfoy's voice. he was saying something to fudge down the left hall.

mr. weasley pushes you both forward.

"remember, during the hearing, speak only when you're spoken to. keep calm. you've done nothing wrong"

keeping calm is my specialty

"as the muggles say, truth will out. yes?" he asks, making sure that was correct, you nod.

"i'm not allowed in, i'm afraid. good luck, you two"

▇▇▇▓▒░ 「✦」 ░▒▓▇▇▇

▇▇▇▓▒░ 「✦」 ░▒▓▇▇▇

words ; 536

date posted ; 24/04/22

©_behindyou_