Chapter 2: Glamrock Freddy

The purple man seemed familiar but he couldn't quite think of why.

It's you, a voice in his mind said. That couldn't be right, however, he was Freddy Fazbear not whoever this was.

Freddy saw Gregory slowly start to walk towards him and opened his stomach hatch to let the boy inside. The man's eyes went wide.

"Wait! Be careful! You shouldn't go that close to the animatronics," The man said, putting out a hand as a warning. Gregory paused for a second and looked at the man.

"Why shouldn't I?" Gregory asked with one hand on his hip.

"I know you've probably watched this animatronic perform on stage but you shouldn't get that close. You definitely shouldn't go inside of its stomach. I don't know what it's told you but animatronics from Fazbear establishments can't be trusted," As the man spoke he slowly walked towards Gregory until he was close enough to reach him. Freddy knew he should intervene but something told him not to.

It's Me.

Who are you? He asked the voice.

He's you.

No, I am Freddy Fazbear.

You are not you.

The man had pulled Gregory away from him.

"Get off of me!" Gregory yelled trying to pry the man's fingers off.

"It is okay Gregory," Freddy started, closing his stomach hatch. Gregory stopped struggling for a moment and looked up at him confused, "I do not know why but this man feels familiar, you should be able to trust him," He wasn't sure when but at some point, the man had let go of Gregory and was now playing with his fingers.

"If you say so..." Gregory replied but he still took a few steps away from the man, "You smell really bad, do you ever shower?" Gregory asked the man as he scrunched up his nose.

"Well um... There's not much I can do about that. Sorry... I'm Michael, probably should have said that earlier... " Michael replied as he continued to play with his hands.

It's you, Michael, do you remember. Do you remember what happened?

What? Michael is that man's name, I am Freddy.

Do you remember the fire?

What fire?